Bankrot?

:))

Regards,
Willy!

It's very technical, like a credit default swap :P

Regards,
Willy!

Seriously, irony?:facepalm:

I spend every day, regretting the decision the join the pathetic host with the always cheerful, (but actually, quite rude) monkey.

My regards to hotfile, netload and rapidshare willy. Wupload will soon be joining the dead.:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

(I'm pretty sure you didn't like that joke, did you?)

This is ridiculous ... I cannot upload via FTP, I cannot download files, the only way is to remote upload files and what's the point if people cannot download the content. Dude, really - take the site offline for a day, upgrade/fix what's there to be upgraded/fixed and bring it back online working, or what is the point... really!!!

Remote upload is working, but we have a large amount of links in queue to be processed, so it will require some patience.

FTP is working, but there are a large number of attempted connections, so our techs are doing all in their power to manage these connections so all affiliates can upload their files in a timely manner.

Our techs are working on web upload right now, but it will require some patience.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, all! :)

Regards,
Willy!
RU isn't working at all. I'm fine if it takes some time to process the file but the problem is that it's giving all of us the crappy unknown error halfway during the process :(

willy can you tell us how we can upload to wupload? web upload don't work... ftp in some rare case work but with crappy speed (200 kbps) and before the end it fails... remote upload keeps failing, doesn't matter what link it is... and it's been the same for almost 90% of the past week...
how exactly we have to upload? please let us know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back