Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload to wupload (internal remote upload) is still working

That was the best part of wupload and the reason why its on so hot right now.

sad to see so much problems with wupload :/ im going to stop uploading simply because i just cant do it - nothing works (ftp, z_o_o_m)

Wupload to wupload (internal remote upload) is still working

That was the best part of wupload and the reason why its on so hot right now.

That is EXACTLY WHY spamming MORONS like yourself are actually destroying the whole fuckin project. Because you are simply INCAPABLE to understand that if you post the exact same thing, will NOT get you anything.

Content uniqueness is the key to making money from file hosts, but hey, as long as there are people that download, who gives a fuck, right?
Also, if you make 6$ a day, you are happy, aren't you?:facepalm:

If I were Willy, I would have banned internal RU from day 1.

Willy, when you read this, DO NOT TELL ME TO KEEP IT CIVIL.

I have been civil so far, and it didn't get me anywhere, so it's time to be more aggressive.

[mod]I'm telling you to keep it civil...and infracting to make sure you get the message. Get mad about world hunger, not remote uploading ~Mindy[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrr...
Nothing is working in Wupload!
FTP/WEB Upload/Remote all dead...
I guess I will also stop uploading here...
Its just not worth the effort :facepalm:

Yes and willy don"t write here on problem ftp,ru ,upload but reapate by other question .This host is very bad evryday this same problem: ftp not working,upload from web not working,upload from remote not working evrything not working meybe close this hosting

LOL guys, why are you flaming the thread. This thread is just for queries and support from Wupload(Willy) to the WJ members, if you guys wanna discuss or argue on something, why don't you go to File Host discussion section of wj. STOP flaming the thread for no reason and let the other members interact with Wupload Support team properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back