Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with Remote Upload !!!!
46.png

@Willy I Think Wupload Will Dead Soon , Error When I Upload Files On Wupload

So Please Don't Waste Our Time Shut Down Wupload And Go Home I Am Daily $10 To 20$ / Day , I Will Go With FileJungle ,

Everyone is complaining about RU, FTP, "this doesn't work, that doesn't work...." Stop being such babies and start worrying about the actual problems: I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID MY 400 USD LAST WEDNESDAY!!!! Anyone else did not recieve payment? Willy told me yesterday that I was going to be paid that day.... I don't know what is going on, please Willy help me out here!

Everyone is complaining about RU, FTP, "this doesn't work, that doesn't work...." Stop being such babies and start worrying about the actual problems: I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID MY 400 USD LAST WEDNESDAY!!!! Anyone else did not recieve payment? Willy told me yesterday that I was going to be paid that day.... I don't know what is going on, please Willy help me out here!

Wupload is fucking dead, now the only host i can trust is Filesonic, fileserve and uploadstation shaves too much in downloads, and and i dont know if I would try File jungle cause is the same hosting company

edit:I received a payment last wednesday from Wupload, a friend mine too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back