Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this man get the point: (post by fiqs)

Willy no offence, but all time , almost every day U saying:

"Thank you all for your patience and understanding!"

how much longer/how many days in last week WU worked w/o any problems..
stats or ftp problem or remote etc..

just do a test in wu, remove remote option wu-wu at least for 1 day, and u will see most of problems will stop showing//
I know U and your crew are working hard day by day to fix it, but problems coming back all time..(same problems..)
this is true, the problems whit RU is forever constant

Can someone help me? How do I add an address for payment? I got to the manage payment accounts page and add an address but when I visit the page after some time, address doesn't show up on the "Method Account Max Payment Actions" area.

http://www.wupload.in/account/managePaymentAccounts

go to Account List and add your paypal or alertpay id than click on " add " button, than " Please Verify That You Are Human " and type captcha code, than enter your current password and after all done click on submit button

Relax and take a deep breath

Willy is our Yoga Teacher :D He always teach us important thinks about patiences and time :)

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.
Do not get angry , because of the problems :)

Problems can only exist if they have your attention.

I think people get angry ain't for the problems but for losing money. ;)

It's weekend, just another problematic weekend.

“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy”
Be patient and wait for our great teacher to come on-line for the next lesson :)

meditation692.jpg

OOOmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
continues the same problems. RU not change a thing off

There are bigger problems in the site. new and robust servers must first

+

2 hours trying to install the file has gone corrupt U10 loaded server:facepalm:
corrupted servers as it is still open for months. have been made for maintenance.

Last edited:
Be patient and wait for our great teacher to come on-line for the next lesson

Don't know if you are actually paid to say this, but your posts are as if you are on to something...

The fact is that this project has failed, big time. Filesonic's little sister site grew too fast for its staff to keep up, or the staff is incompetent, or not there. I can't know and neither can anyone else.

I am glad people are starting to leave this host where nothing works.

Before you even think to reply to me personally, answer the question I had asked you a few days ago:

What works in Wupload?

For me i decided to leave wupload...but now what...
I got a premium sale today...plus remote upload is working like charm to me...
Double Minded again....8-)

I tried ftp yesterday, completely down. I had my great time with wupload but unfortunately now it is not the wupload I worked with two months ago. BTW: Just when i tried other filehosts did I found out that wupload's download counts are actually much smaller than others. I don't understand why.

Don't know if you are actually paid to say this, but your posts are as if you are on to something...

The fact is that this project has failed, big time. Filesonic's little sister site grew too fast for its staff to keep up, or the staff is incompetent, or not there. I can't know and neither can anyone else.

I am glad people are starting to leave this host where nothing works.

Before you even think to reply to me personally, answer the question I had asked you a few days ago:

What works in Wupload?

Do you know what the word Irony means ? Ironic post ?

Why are you so keen on getting my opinion in this thread ?

And to your Q
What works in Wupload?
My answer is NOTHING !
I hope you can relax now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back