Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone guess why my files are deleted even after holding a premium account. This is really getting hard guys. Earlier around 500GB of my content was deleted and now the whole account is completely down to zero. I can't see a single file. This is ridiculous if the files are deleted even after having account and that too all the files without leaving a trace.

Is the deleted files in DMCA tabs? If not, maybe your account hacked and the hacker delete all your files.

Can anyone guess why my files are deleted even after holding a premium account. This is really getting hard guys. Earlier around 500GB of my content was deleted and now the whole account is completely down to zero. I can't see a single file. This is ridiculous if the files are deleted even after having account and that too all the files without leaving a trace.

and moreover there is no information about why the files are deleted. This is the second time I am facing this problem. Ofcourse earlier it might be because I was using the free account. But now it from the premium account.

send a pm to willy with filenames/wu links (if u have backup links on some txt file...or whatever)

some files might get removed by server crash (it happened once on Wu)

Files get corrupted. But this one happened months ago and is very rare to happen. (hopefully)

Assuming u have premium access. Otherwise ignore all above (if u are free user)

willy, is here well it's weekend but always replies to such requests.

**exception are proper dmca files which will be removed immediately if properly reported (not fake)

Last edited:
Im tired of Wupload,i still receiving money from it but,come on Willy,RU doesnt work,and now we must wait till Monday :facepalm:

EDIT:After 2 "Unknown Errors" It Worked.

Help me the problem was that:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Help me Please its and emergency

1) Don't post your IP address on the board, or any personal information.

2) You have to speak to VTR about this

Regards,
Willy!

why any time error not upload file Unknow Error remote upload

Just add it back to your queue and it will make it's way though ;)

My apologies for the Remote Upload issue. Our techs are doing all in their power to get this fixed up, but it's a persistent issue.

Regards,
Willy

Ohh man so many complaints.
I dont see a single full page of appreciation nowadays in this thread.

I wish this filehost get back to normal.
Increase your server please :)

Don't we all, hatimyal ;)

My sincere apologies for the issues this week, all. It's frustrating to all parties involved - our techs have been working non-stop on trying fix them (sleeping in shifts, like trench warfare ;)), but issues are hard to predict (otherwise there wouldn't be such a thing) as well as massive increases in traffic, both upload and download!

I thank you all for your patience and understanding! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, can you please answer to why this happens:

Willy, can you explain me please why tons of files appear as online, but when you go to download them they just cant be downloaded...

This is what happens:

61469705de.png

It sux that tis happens because im repacking the files to be bigger than 2gb so that only premium users can download it and this occurs very often.

Thx for your time

Megaupload probably now create a best reward program .... and everyone will forget WUPLOAD FILESERVE FILESONIC. I bet it will be!

I'm sure you can find a more appropriate place to disclose your fantasies, susanu! :P

I believe Filehost Discussion is more suited for this.

Regards,
Willy!

i dont like wupload

now wupload.com`s have terrible statistic

Well, Wupload still likes you, iase! :sun:

Regards,
Willy!

Ok we can wait for sometime. maybe say a week or two.
But if this issue continues then People are bound to leave your site.
And btw during this particular week or so you have lost many potential customers.
People are now not downloading from wupload links. they try to avoid it as much as possible.

The other issues are that downloads get disconnected in between which leads to no downloads.

So there are many issues.

And if you anticipated this much rise in your uploads and downloads.
You should have been ready with back up server.

And if you dint anticipate ... Then I guess you are in a big trouble :)

Willy, can you please answer to why this happens:

Willy, can you explain me please why tons of files appear as online, but when you go to download them they just cant be downloaded...

This is what happens:

61469705de.png

It sux that tis happens because im repacking the files to be bigger than 2gb so that only premium users can download it and this occurs very often.

Thx for your time

There is a server which is offline for maintenance, and the files stored on that server cannot be downloaded at the moment.

We're working to get it back online and the files available ASAP!

Regards,
Willy!

And the problem of the statistics.

If there are no good statistics there is no motivation to keep going up.

If you say no problem with the statistics,
So where is the problem?

I just want to know why my statistics do not rise.

My premium ends on Monday, I will renew and continue uploading files to wupload, hoping that everything will be as before.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back