Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone guess why my files are deleted even after holding a premium account. This is really getting hard guys. Earlier around 500GB of my content was deleted and now the whole account is completely down to zero. I can't see a single file. This is ridiculous if the files are deleted even after having account and that too all the files without leaving a trace.

@dragos22 Yes =) Big change heh :O It is lower than my first week with Wupload <3 Thinks are looking good ;)

dont worry, you are not alone, my earnings are half of what they were, but I know that PPD some time is up some times is down. For the last 12 day I was down, maybe the last half of this month will be better. Dont know how, but I hope for the best!

my statistics is Freeze

di-2OTJ.jpg

hi willy i cannot login my Account
di-R2RJ.jpg

there is 2 res for that

1st/ you a/c got banned "ask willy"
2nd/ some one hacked a/c

-------------

Upload speed today is crap :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: all day wasted

Willy, can you explain me please why tons of files appear as online, but when you go to download them they just cant be downloaded...

This is what happens:

61469705de.png

It sux that tis happens because im repacking the files to be bigger than 2gb so that only premium users can download it and this occurs very often.

but I hope for the best!

Lol Repeating what you said.

Hope dies last but it dies :)

Wupload is totally fkked up and I am decreasing the amount of uploads day by day.
So I guess there isnt any site left for this filesharing money making stuff now :)

Filesonic- Dont get me started on that -- (brothers alike :P)

Willy, can you explain me please why tons of files appear as online, but when you go to download them they just cant be downloaded...

This is what happens:

61469705de.png

It sux that tis happens because im repacking the files to be bigger than 2gb so that only premium users can download it and this occurs very often.

i uploaded a dozen of files but it can't be download! :(

now FTP is dead again :facepalm:

Can anyone guess why my files are deleted even after holding a premium account. This is really getting hard guys. Earlier around 500GB of my content was deleted and now the whole account is completely down to zero. I can't see a single file. This is ridiculous if the files are deleted even after having account and that too all the files without leaving a trace.

If they receive a DMCA complaint, content is removed, even if you have premium account.

@Rapidshare, Its true because every file of mine can't be DMCA reported right?

and moreover there is no information about why the files are deleted. This is the second time I am facing this problem. Ofcourse earlier it might be because I was using the free account. But now it from the premium account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back