Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought few days ago premium and it was my worst decision, I can't remote my files to fs and fp. It is successful 1/20 times maybe.
What is worse i've got problems with login, yesterday for half day i couldn't login at all, even my account was banned for "suspicious behavior" today i can login only by typing my email as a login.
i've send ticket as affiliate but no answer, fortunately i can login today(with difficulties)
Pls repair this

RU not working again! AGAIN !!!
All the file show Unknow Error

Remote upload not working properly since last week.. i have tried.. have to upload one by one each file then can successfully upload
if upload more than 3 files at same time then get that Unknown error!!

Maybe they dont want us to upload many files and earn more..:P

lol forget about stats and just enjoy what ever you are earning.
This will never improve.
So lets not whine on something that never going to be solved.

Enjoy whatever stats you have. I am giving wupload 1 week or so and if stats doesnt improve then i will leave.

Regards

^ Agree megaupload is already way to famous and they dont need a reward program anymore.
I guess they wont create any rewards program and If they do in the future. I guess there will be no filehost left for its competition :)

hello guys,

two days ago, I changed my earning system to 70%PPS, and from that moment my download stats (counts) are completely freezed! it`s staying on zero, even if I see that in ''my files'' numbers of downloads are increasing.

whats the problem?

thx in advance.

screenshot001ey.png

Why am i not seen?

Waiting for someone
to notice the pain in my eyes
and the scars on my heart.

Hoping for someone
to come along and say its wrong.

I'm done with being disapproved of.
I am who I am and I hate it.

X-(:'(