Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys
Yesterday i uploaded like 220 videos to wupload and i dont know why those video have multiplied literally 21 times i am like wtf is this i just uploaded once and videos have multiplied themselves by 21 please check my id is same as wjunction

I have two files that are copied automatically, many copies are made and I have to be erased
fix the bug please...

errorcaya.png

automatically creates copies of a file

files keep copying themselves
you should check if someone
injected a virus or something in your system
I will PM you my account info so you could check this

@Deadlysting I can`t understand one thing - You quit using Wupload months ago (according to what you posted previous in this thread ) , but you are still coming back to spam everyday . Why ?
You are helping the filehost from your signature or what ?

Wupload has a lot of technical issues affecting everything (including earnings) for the last 10 days , but saying they are stealing ?!? What had Willy stole from you ?

stealing is not the right word of course ;)
better to say dl stats are not accurate - and it's not a problem of the last 10 days only B-)

you can make simple test case:
- upload all parts (files) of some archive to WU (let's say 10 parts)
- upload to RS part07 and part08 only
- upload to MU part09 and part10 only

after some time you can see a lot of downloads from RS and MU (in my case approx. 300 per single file) but only few downloads per file at WU (in my case up to 15)

so the question is:
where all that ppl download parts 01-06...?
if they got premium at WU - why they are downloading from RS/MU...?

I like WU because its RU (not working now) and good ftp speed (problematic now)...
but they should check statistics collection too :whistle:

Last edited:
Hey.

Remote Upload gave me a scare!!!
Before sleep I had put some links into RU.
Check this morning and... I see about 300 copies of one 1 GB file!
Now I know why RU works so slowly or even doesn't work...

Just look:
rvv2lql2.png

Code:
http://s14.directupload.net/images/111110/rvv2lql2.png

Holy sh*t!
Sorry Willy to made your HDDs fully, but it's because of RU problem... ;-)

i think it's not something wrong about wu,sometimes if you use filezilla to upload it happens
It's a wu problem...
if it's filezilla's fault the files should be all of different sizes because of connection abort... these are files that they keeps processing... and they still showing up new copies to me regularly even after 3 hours after their upload...

@Deadlysting I can`t understand one thing - You quit using Wupload months ago (according to what you posted previous in this thread ) , but you are still coming back to spam everyday . Why ?

I think it's right to people that come here for the first time to know it isn't a random problem.. it's a structural problem that returns and if they want to upload to wupload they will face it regularly (at least the ru/ftp upload problem.. the duplicating one is really brand new)

Hey.

Remote Upload gave me a scare!!!
Before sleep I had put some links into RU.
Check this morning and... I see about 300 copies of one 1 GB file!
Now I know why RU works so slowly or even doesn't work...

Just look:
rvv2lql2.png

Code:
http://s14.directupload.net/images/111110/rvv2lql2.png

Holy sh*t!
Sorry Willy to made your HDDs fully, but it's because of RU problem... ;-)

Not only ru.. i did the same with ftp with same results...praobably a problem when moving files

Wupload faces the same problems as it did 40 days ago when I left it.

What does that tell you?

As for my "spam" message, do you see many "spam" messages liked by many users? And "every day"? I haven't posted here for more than a month.

It's the truth that is hurting you, you say I "spam" because I told you the situation as it is?

1. Web Upload? DEAD
2. FTP Upload? DEAD
3. Remote Upload? FAILS or files are DUPLICATED.
4. Stats? CRAWLING
5. Download Speed? SLOW even FOR PREMIUM USERS

I am going to repeat my question, in case you didn't read it:

What works in Wupload?

If you want more "spam" messages, I can offer a lot. Too bad I can't get you out of your dream world where Wupload is the ultimate file hosting experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back