Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload Is having problems with Remote upload.
Filesonic is working fine for now.
And about the promo I guess seeing the worst earning this week this promo will hardly make any diff :)

P.S - Have to upload one file at a time in remote upload. And then refresh and again upload. Its like we will have to wait whole day if we want to upload 300-400 files :)

Willy start talking with your techs please. :)

Duplicate Files

Waaaaahhhhhh! The re-spawning of files makes me GUARD my root folder from time to time, deleting files so that it wouldn't PILE-UP:'(

Filesonic will have a promo this Friday, from what I know some servers of Wupload are shared with Filesonic, I think there will be some problems over the weekend, given a Promo uploaders will upload more and more, and things will be bad for everyone!

@dragos22 If it is true like you said, how great of that promotion. It cause problem to both of the filehost. I think it should call "Hey run away from us please" promo

:D

Filesonic and Wupload are two different filehosts , located in the same DataCenter , but with separate servers . So there will be no interconnected issues with any of those two filehosts .

Wupload is stealing a lot.

The statistics are not good
Wupload has a lot of technical issues affecting everything (including earnings) for the last 10 days , but saying they are stealing ?!? What had Willy stole from you ?

wupload is a good host. You have earned a lot of $ from wupload. when wupload are faulty technique you should not say wupload scam. Willy is very easy and good. I think so. wupload a good host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back