Status
Not open for further replies.
Along time ago I use wupload finish and close this tab isn't problem. But yesterday I very sleepy and forget close tab of wupload, forget close browser, forget close my laptop... Today I wake up and see it "I can't to use wupload in my laptop"

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxx.xxxx.xxx.xxx XFF: xxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.

I sent issues and details to your pm and email. Please help me,Willy

Thank you very much.

kingdata , i checked it, i dont know what to say, i PM info, he took a good look at them, he noticed my downfall, and form then on my stats are grate, my opinion, PM willy all the info have, like how much uploaded, when, how much you were makeing before, all the info you can think of, it helps!

It`s good when you wake up and you are checking with a cup of coffee your stats in Wupload to see a Sale . There is something romantic in how the digits looks in the morning sunlight :)

Hi willy,
My premium account expired a few days ago, I was out of station so couldn't renew it, I came back yesterday and saw my all files were deleted on the day account expired, If I renew the premium now, will I get my files back? Same thing happened in filesonic, I'm doomed.

n4rut0 no, you will not get your file back if you renew your account now!

It`s good when you wake up and you are checking with a cup of coffee your stats in Wupload to see a Sale . There is something romantic in how the digits looks in the morning sunlight :)

its nice to see happy people, great work and getting sales azezel!

Hi willy,
My premium account expired a few days ago, I was out of station so couldn't renew it, I came back yesterday and saw my all files were deleted on the day account expired, If I renew the premium now, will I get my files back? Same thing happened in filesonic, I'm doomed.

This happened to me a time ago, I just stopped using Wupload and found another filehost...

I think Wupload should give the user a day or two to renew his account after expiration . Sometimes people forget about the time for renewal or they just can`t renew it , because of some other troubles in the way like
I was out of station so couldn't renew it, I came back yesterday and saw my all files were deleted on the day account expired
. It is the same with Filesonic and it happened to me last week :(

my stats are bad again.

3 days ago had just returned to normal.

3 days ago I was happy, I'm sad.

No matter if I gain 100000, did not improve my statistics files, the only solution is that willy investigate the problem, I hope and help me and I will say that the statistics are working well and vere good results in my stats.

@Deimon have to do the same as @dragos22
He talked with willi

1.jpg

and after this explanation @ dragos22 be changed overnight and became an exemplary member

So willi could go to rest a little because he knew that the @dragos22 is always present here

2.jpg

only a small joke I hope no one will insult because this.

He talked with willi

and after this explanation @ dragos22 be changed overnight and became an exemplary member

So willi could go to rest a little because he knew that the @dragos22 is always present here

what happened to the friend dragos22?

because they change so much?

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl[/FONT]

He talked with willi

1.jpg

2.jpg

LMAO ! it's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back