Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your home adress vtnca2 :))))) and where is the key of home, under the mat ?

.:NightDemon:., edit your topic asap please azazel696 is right

I wrote here 1 billion times NEVER SHARE HERE DAMN PERSONAL INFO (email url cause its username)
your paypal info, your payment info, your d..k size (how long inch it is do not care) ,

Last edited:
@.:NightDemon:. Please remove his info from your post , because he can remove it from his post , but from yours ....

what is your home adress vtnca2 :))))) and where is the key of home, under the mat ?

.:NightDemon:., edit your topic asap please azazel696 is right

Oo, it doesn't update if he updates his post Oo, removed ;)
Tho, I wonder if he will ever update his post...

meteor will shoot us or not in next 30 years according to the NASA :))))) ????

search in google "2005 YU55" , may be we will not ALIVE after this TUESDAY, a meteor will pass near worlds nearly Inside diameter is 400 meter and if hit the world, hundreds of million people may DIE.

Last edited:
I thought its in euro.
Then explain this willy

NtcQtm.jpg

Premium prices are still in USD for U.S. users!

Regards,
Willy!

my wupload account got hacked:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::(:(:O:O:O:'(:'(:'(

Hey, faisal!

PM me! :)

Regards,
Willy!

meteor will shoot us or not in next 30 years according to the NASA :))))) ????

search in google "2005 YU55" , may be we will not ALIVE after this TUESDAY, a meteor will pass near worlds nearly Inside diameter is 400 meter and if hit the world, hundreds of million people may DIE.

No conspiracy theories in the thread, djkelaj :))

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwVUvsWSLc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwVUvsWSLc[/ame]

Regards,
Willy!

shit why too many people's a/c getting hacked this week

Poor security measures is the #1 cause of hacking.

99.9% of hacked accounts have low security passwords and no security question (or the security question is "What is your password").

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy, I am also feels shy to again & again Repeat Samething, but what we can do if we gotta same problem??? MY STATS R BAD, I am Now Pro Uploader for Some Big Forums, But I am hardly Reach on $1.50 Per day, when Wupload starts its $4-3.00 Per day.

HP7.P1.720p.part5.rar ($0.022)

Just wondering why he downloaded the 5th part and not the 1st one..my own parts,my own post,parts are in order from the 1st to the last..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back