Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, when people download they normally won't skip a certain part of a split file (people usually download a big file according to the sequence of different parts) but they do skip a lot on wupload, see my screenshot below as an example:
oglzujkzour8.jpg

I didn't make mirror links on other filehosts for these files (and they are split parts of a big file), but look at part 2, no download, and look at part 1 and 3, six downloads and four downloads already! That's strange enough! I don't understand why people skipped part 2 and chose to download part 1 and 3 in the first place. But this thing happens often on wupload. >_>

Ahh... Have you heard about premium accounts dude?...
Premium account = 1 day 1 Download count
So if someone who have premium acc download your part 1-2-3-4 (in 1 day) you will get reward only for 1 link

You got to be kidding me!

After 1 hour stil nothing about the stats?

My earnings were 20-30$/day til this week Willy!

There are peobple here that were makeing the same cash as me, now i dont know if i can make 10$/day. Its a minimum 50% drop in the stats!

PPD has different script from PPS, so please dont say my stats are ok when you are on PPS or your on PPD and you usual earnings per day is 2$!

Again Willy, whats wrong with our stats? We all agree there not working right, do something, say something dont ingore us!

Last edited by a moderator:
He can ignore us all, lets all send him PMs, write here, do something!

Because its our hard earn money, that they or are keeping or are not awere that is bug!

So Willy whats wrong with the stats dont ignore me/us!

Ahh... Have you heard about premium accounts dude?...
Premium account = 1 day 1 Download count
So if someone who have premium acc download your part 1-2-3-4 (in 1 day) you will get reward only for 1 link

Yes. But if that's the case it still seems strange I got 4 downloads for part 3 and zero for part 2. Guess it just happened that these premium users completed part 1 or 3 before part 2.;)

STATS COUNTER CAPPED TO 1 DOWNLOAD PER FILE

I just checked my stats and downloaded files and guess what - It looks like Wupload is counting only 1 download per file . From 130000 files in my account 216 downloads are counted and the funny part - THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FILE WITH MORE THAN 1 DOWNLOAD FOR TODAY AND I BELIEVE THIS IS CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE HAPPENING WITHOUT ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES IN THE EQUATION .
PLEASE FRIENDS CHECK YOUR STATS , IS IT THE SAME WITH YOUR STATS ? CHECK YOUR DOWNLOAD COUNTS .

azazel696 I saw something similar in my files, but with a new twist. Its caped to 1 download, but they dont count donloads also, tested some links, i gave download links to some friends to download in the morning they download separate files from different IPs. The downloads still are not showing and its night now!

WUPLOAD HAS SOMETHING PEOPLE WAKE UP!

I just checked my stats and downloaded files and guess what - It looks like Wupload is counting only 1 download per file . From 130000 files in my account 216 downloads are counted and the funny part - THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FILE WITH MORE THAN 1 DOWNLOAD FOR TODAY AND I BELIEVE THIS IS CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE HAPPENING WITHOUT ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES IN THE EQUATION .
PLEASE FRIENDS CHECK YOUR STATS , IS IT THE SAME WITH YOUR STATS ? CHECK YOUR DOWNLOAD COUNTS .

Again Willy, something is wrong with the count script! Please do something, dont igonre us!

Even azazel696 thinks there is something wrong, he is a trust worthy uploader.

Do something Willy. If this conitnues many uploaders will think WUPLOAD IS A SCAM!

Wupload before "stats bug''
When I started uploading to WU
[SLIDE]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5981/33960665.png[/SLIDE]

And last few days :blink:

[SLIDE]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2859/87225451.png[/SLIDE]

You got to be kidding me!

After 1 hour stil nothing about the stats?

My earnings were 20-30$/day til this week Willy!

There are peobple here that were makeing the same cash as me, now i dont know if i can make 10$/day. Its a minimum 50% drop in the stats!

PPD has different script from PPS, so please dont say my stats are ok when you are on PPS or your on PPD and you usual earnings per day is 2$!

Again Willy, whats wrong with our stats? We all agree there not working right, do something, say something dont ingore us!

Say something Willy, dont ignore the problems!

OFCORSE HE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup something is wrong with the count script.
3 day in a row, on 1st day we got compensated at least but now they pretend everything is ok.
I did same thing as dragos. I gave some links to friends and to now i dont have counts for them, so plz dont BS us that everything is ok !

If download counts are limited per file Users with less uploaded files per day will be affected more than the others . If you uploaded for Ex. 10 files today it is really easy to check their counts . Check them - lets be more productive in our discussions rather than posting low stats again and again . This way We could help Willy to discover the issue , because there is an ISSUE .

azazel696 I saw something similar in my files, but with a new twist. Its caped to 1 download, but they dont count donloads also, tested some links, i gave download links to some friends to download in the morning they download separate files from different IPs. The downloads still are not showing and its night now!

WUPLOAD HAS SOMETHING PEOPLE WAKE UP!

Again Willy, something is wrong with the count script! Please do something, dont igonre us!

Even azazel696 thinks there is something wrong, he is a trust worthy uploader.

Do something Willy. If this conitnues many uploaders will think WUPLOAD IS A SCAM!

YES Willy do something. Our downloads are not counted corectly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back