Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy Wupload - today i dont working ... i wait ,,,,

are you sure, will be statistic fine?

Yes, as I had mentioned - all stats are being counted and recorded, the update on affiliate pages are lagging, which is what we're working on!

If you decide to cease working until the issue is fixed, once the stats kick back into high gear, you will probably notice a dip in today's stats :P

Regards,
Willy!

Yes, as I had mentioned - all stats are being counted and recorded, the update on affiliate pages are lagging, which is what we're working on!

If you decide to cease working until the issue is fixed, once the stats kick back into high gear, you will probably notice a dip in today's stats :P

Regards,
Willy!

(y)

do it quickly

bro i just got now 1 download it seems that i have more than that how can i get it back to normal or it will go all the downloaded that can't be counted thnkx

Willy Wupload

its very difficult to make files late night. at 4 o'clock, sleep after that, and see another day/ when profit doesnot coresponds for the made work and in paralels there is some obstacles in path of work , please foresee and estimate owr labour

Willy Wupload

its very difficult to make files late night. at 4 o'clock, sleep after that, and see another day/ when profit doesnot coresponds for the made work and in paralels there is some obstacles in path of work , please foresee and estimate owr labour

get a real job :facepalm:

@Willy Wupload,

They will stop cursing if you fix your services.
Less problem, zero cursing.. ;)

nice, 10 pages of repeating 'My stats are low brah, wtf is going on, I've earned 0 moniez, can u take a look'

How hard can it be, when you enter this topic, to read at least this last page, maybe even the one before this one? And, if there is 10 same comments, to try NOT adding yours, which is exactly the same like 10 previous, because it won't speed up things.

Yes we all have zeros in stats, and we got an answer that stats are lagging but being counted in the background. So, why is there a need to say again, 'my stats are low brah' and again and again?

It drives crazy anyone who's normal in his head.

userid: belwin1986
I am change my account details from paypal to alertpay,but i am not got paid.
4bdbbf8b34.png

Please add it into my balance account.

Willy Wupload

This is what I'm talking about bro. ;)

Who cares if your sleeping late? Everybody works hard like you but they don't complain because its irrelevant to this thread. :facepalm:

@Willy Wupload,
Better fix the problem before server reset or else its gonna be a problem again and "cheating" issues will arise one after the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back