Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is still broken, unknown error is back :facepalm::'(:(;):)=) :sun:<3 :facepalm:that's what working with wupload is like, but still i come back for more.

Willy, people complain of downloads breaking in the middle. :/ Please fix.

confirm that ,sometimes downloaders tell me they download a file when it is like 99% and break down that pissed them off:facepalm:

Hey, guys!

Any reports of broken downloads, please PM me the links!

Thanks!

Willy!

i sold a premium account today and yesterday maybe i must choose blended :)

Keep an eye on those sales numbers, ernestger!

If they continue that way, you might even want to make the full shift to PPS! B-)

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Willy!

so im having lots of difficulties Uploading large files to wupload. basicly the file sits forever at the upload screen, Shows 0kb speed and 0 percent transfer rate. its a .rar file and within file size limits.

IM able to upload very small images but thats it, nothing even remotely big.....but after im logged in and upload the Files it shows ZERO Files in my folder like i never uploaded them to begin with! I check AFTER 10 minutes, or even the next day but its always the same.

i show a 0.50 mb UPLOAD speed and have No firewalls or security that could be blocking it (that im aware of)

Help please?

Hey, mrHunt!

This is web upload, correct?

Please PM me some more info!

Thanks!

Willy

remote upload problem, megaupload

What issues are you having with RU from MegaUpload, LadyK?

PM me some links!

Regards,
Willy!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>ping ftp.wupload.com

Pinging ftp.wupload.com [78.140.181.244] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 78.140.181.244: bytes=32 time=506ms TTL=45
Reply from 78.140.181.244: bytes=32 time=478ms TTL=45
Reply from 78.140.181.244: bytes=32 time=477ms TTL=45

ftp is working here

another sale :> looks like single links are making all the sales :X:X but willy plz look at the stats...or maybe is because the broken downloads i don't know but ppd is kind a low :-<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back