Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we have to wait little bit longer to upload on wupload..

This is a really strange that all three Uploading method is dead,maybe Wupload ran out of HDD..lol=)=)

Wupload:- You are and will be the best host after filesonic or before. Only time will tell...

if you think this about wupload, don`t use it. All of us have problems, but Willy is not a robot. Is human like us..

Are you stupid? I was not talking to you, I was talking to the rep for Wupload and I was telling them that I can't upload either. I don't know what your problem is but find someone else to target, jerkoff.

if you think this about wupload, don`t use it. All of us have problems, but Willy is not a robot. Is human like us..

Sure but after the first period full of problems they find a stability.. a balance...
Naturally they have problems too... but not always the same problems and not every 1 or 2 days...
on Wupload they're always short of servers... they always tell that they're working hardly to solve the problem or reduce the load or to improve the service on that end...
But the truth is that the problems comes back regularly..
For example it's weeks that every sunday ftp goes down... And in the past week at least once a day the ftp was down...and 90% capped at 2 connections max...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back