Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not posting more for today i guess it would be good if i didn't launch wupload and post topics on weekends because on weekends some problems always occur.

Avira Antivirus do not allow wupload

Sometimes back Nod 32 Antivirus blocked Wupload i have also raised my objection to them for blocking wupload. Now they have removed the block.Now Avira and some other Antivirus programmes still blocking wupload..Hence the download from wupload is very less..

I think Wupload problem are servers. Willy just tell us and open a donate page on wupload and we will help you to buy new servers. No problem mate. Just let us know. All the best.

STOP REMOTE UPLOAD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

File not found in my files (upload suss with zoom)
Today earn 0$

WU, I :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hey, all!

Until ZOOM gets whatever issue it is on their end sorted out, I would strongly advise against using their program and contact their support.

Regards,
Willy!

FTP
HTTP
dont working

Hey, all!

My apologies that we had the FTP issue continuing throughout the weekend.

FTP is not dead, but we are aware that it has been loaded with connection requests which we have been doing all in our power to free up connections for all affiliates using that method of upload.

We are constantly adding new servers to the mix to facilitate uploads for our ever growing number of affiliates, but it does require some patience.

Again my apologies for the frustration this has caused some of you!

Regards,
Willy!

DL speeds are wack as f***. (NL Server)
sJLWb.png

Please refrain from curse words in the thread, sewer.

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Willy this continiue all the time not only this weekend.. maybe will be better if you stop say all the time my apoligies and this time make some changes...

"We are constantly adding new servers to the mix to facilitate uploads for our ever growing number of affiliates, but it does require some patience."

How come you are adding new servers all the time and the uploading is worse everyday that passes?! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back