Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions for new promo
Promo 1 - Today FTP WILL BE ONLINE 24 HOURS
Promo 2 - Today THE STATS WILL COUNT THE DOWNLOADS AND SALES OF YOUR FILES WITHOUT LAG 24 HOURS .
Promo 3 - Today WU FREE AND PREMIUM USERS DOWNLOAD SPEED WILL BE AT LEAST AT THE HALF OF THE OTHER HOSTS SPEED .
Promo 4 - Today RU WILL WORK 24 HOURS .
Promo 5 - Today YOUR NEWLY UPLOADED FILES WILL BE ALIVE AFTER YOU POSTED `EM AND NOT AFTER 5 HOURS .
Promo 6 - WU WILL BE ABLE TO OFFER THE ABOVE PROMOS 24\7 AND WILL BE RELIABLE AND STABLE FILEHOST .

I m also waiting for my first payment. WU didn't pay me !X-(X-(

Still not paid.

Payement team just said :
payment has already been sent to you,

Willy, can you help me ??

Same situation for there days !!!

I m also waiting for my first payment. WU didn't pay me !X-(X-(

Still not paid.

Same situation for there days !!!

Still not paid.

Same situation for three days !!!

We can pay you once you get your PayPal account set up!

We receive this error when we try to send them to you:

Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds.

As soon as you get that cleared up, we can process your earnings! I tried to PM you yesterday about that but it said your inbox was full!

Regards,
Willy!

Posting WU links as one and only host - Stats not moving .
Posting WU links with new content - Stats not moving .
Posting WU links with absolutely alternative content - Stats not moving .
Posting WU links while standing on my head - Stats not moving .
Posting to other filehosts the same content originally posted with WU links - Stats is going crazy :O (the other hosts stats) .
In WU from the beginning to this day I`d uploaded 100000+ files and in August for Ex. I was making 35+$ per day on PPD (and it was Summer then:O).I brought to WU 69 Sales.Now barely making 10$(in the good days) .
So Willy do you still think that this is just a fluctuation . Do you and your team plan to increase the number of your servers , so users can download something at all :facepalm: ? Can you finally resolve those stats and file-manager database lag issues (Are you and your techs capable of resolving those issues?) ? Is it possible WU FTP to work a whole day ? Do you think that WU stats is counting correctly ? Because I don`t think so !

Promo 2 - Today THE STATS WILL COUNT THE DOWNLOADS AND SALES OF YOUR FILES WITHOUT LAG 24 HOURS .
Promo 3 - Today WU FREE AND PREMIUM USERS DOWNLOAD SPEED WILL BE AT LEAST AT THE HALF OF THE OTHER HOSTS SPEED .
Promo 5 - Today YOUR NEWLY UPLOADED FILES WILL BE ALIVE AFTER YOU POSTED `EM AND NOT AFTER 5 HOURS .
Promo 6 - WU WILL BE ABLE TO OFFER THE ABOVE PROMOS 24\7 AND WILL BE RELIABLE AND STABLE FILEHOST .

O man.... I was thinking same lol :p

but Its our fault dude ... :)) everything is fine at Willy's side ;)

if you are getting money from other hosts then its their fault that they are paying you..
Wupload is always right...

;)

it is useless now to stick with WU...

coz willy won't solve anything

Sarcasm aside, I hear you loud and clear, azazel!

My apologies for the inconveniences which affiliates such as yourself have been facing over the past week, but we are indeed doing all in our power to address these issues in a timely fashion!

Note that I did not, however, respond to your last message with the passive aggressive insult to our tech team - it is easy to be sitting on one side of the computer screen wondering why something which to you seems to simple to fix has not yet been fixed ;) I have the utmost confidence in our techs!

We are one of the highest paying hosts on the market, we are the fastest growing still, and of course, we offer personalized support which allows you all to deal directly with me - and levy a few shots directly at my, of course :))

Is there room for improvement? Absolutely. That is what we are striving to do, and when issues arise, we are working on them immediately to ensure our loyal Wupload affiliates will be able to continue working smoothly and earning very well! :)

Regards,
Willy!

@Willy Wupload We the S&M lovers of Wupload are still many , but please get this part
Is there room for improvement? Absolutely. That is what we are striving to do, and when issues arise, we are working on them immediately to ensure our loyal Wupload affiliates will be able to continue working smoothly and earning very well! :)
more serious .

I cant connect with FTP

STATUS:> [10/15/2011 8:54:36 AM] Resolving host name ftp.wupload.com...

ERROR:> [10/15/2011 8:54:38 AM] Can't resolve "ftp.wupload.com". Network connectivity was detected. Check the spelling of the server name or contact the server administrator.

@ Everyone saying stats error ,

- Posting more daily and getting more views , still less downloads & lower stats ? Reason :

1. User tries your wupload link , zip ''file inaccessible'' - finds another filehost link & download

2. User starts download , zip ''Speed <100kbps'' ( even for premium users ) - Stops Download ( point not counted ) - finds another filehost link & download

* Less downloads = Lower stats

Last edited:
can't upload, all the options are down.

i can't connect Ftp :( help me :((

Hey, hakura!

My apologies for the continued frustration with FTP - it is working, however, affiliates are having connection issues because of unavailable slots - we're doing all in our power to free up slots so all can connect.

And subhy - what issues are you having with Web Upload and Remote Upload? Both are working for me!

Let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

I cant connect at all with FTP. Not even with RDP or my own computer. Following erro occur.

*** CuteFTP 8.3 - build Sep 29 2008 ***

STATUS:> [10/15/2011 9:22:20 AM] Resolving host name ftp.wupload.com...

ERROR:> [10/15/2011 9:22:23 AM] Can't resolve "ftp.wupload.com". Network connectivity was detected. Check the spelling of the server name or contact the server administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back