Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Deadlysting!

What do you mean when you say "they got lost"?

Regards,
Willy!

I added files to RU, and went to stats page. When I tried to visit the RU page, the files were GONE!

Anyway, no point really to say it now, is there? I tried to RU the files this morning, that I wanted to post. Since I couldn't, I couldn't post. Another day lost, threads not updated------>possibility of generating sales lowered even more.

No point in mentioning problems if there is no chance of permanent solution. I am out, no more monkey business, no more getting mocked or fooled by a host that doesn't respect anything or anyone. Problems started more than three months ago, they are STILL there, and ALWAYS the same.

And since FSC obviously cheat, one can't expect WU to be any different.
Keep your host, keep your lies, your scams, your everything. I've had enough frustration from WU, I don't need any more.

I would delete all my 8 TB of data if I didn't respect the people who bought premium from my files this last month.

And out of respect to the people who run this forum, I won't talk to you the way I should (and you deserve). Trust me, you got lucky there...

remote upload got some issues :(

i tried direct http links but no luck lol

update: its something similar to the above issue (jensen rs link problem)

Hey, all!

Thanks for sending through the links. I ran some tests and spoke with our techs about it, and they're looking into it!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy some time I need to copy my old files. but It's really difficult for me to find out those files folder. But my wupload files are always available in other forum. If I copy my old files via remote upload Is it make any problem to my account? I don't want to get ban to copy my own file via remote upload. I am in PPD.

One for question is there any storage limit for premium user?
I really need the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back