Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guys. I have also not been paid but he said this a few pages back so don't worry about it! We will get our payment today (probably tonight)

Hey, all!

Any AlertPay affiliates who did not receive their payout - and had hit the minimum $10 payout by Sunday, of course ;) no need to worry!

We will get your payments processed to you today! :)

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Payment isn't receieved yet :s , got 12,68 usd in account..

don't understand if it is my browser problem or what......after login, when i try to see my statistics, it showing someone other's account.....when tried to see the payment option,showing another account.....please check and let me know if it is my problem or yours....i tried different browser....still same problem.....

Try to use google translate... Or, just loguot "your" account and try to login in your account manually.

Stats is showing that i paid but i didn't get anythning in my ap account

Dear Willy Wupload, I Don't Receive My Payment, Have a Look There & Send My Payment.

7b3afaf2aa.png

Willy, did not send my money yet :@

A note to other affiliates who did not receive their payouts - we will have them processed today! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Just wait, fellows.

A Note to Affiliates Missing Payout!

Hi Willy
I can't edit my payment info like f****
I want to recieve all my money to my webmoney
my username is s*****
Thank you.

Hey, Scorpions!

Your Payment Info is already saved! If you click "Edit" under Payment Account you'll see that your Webmoney account is saved :)

Also - please don't post your user info in the thread! PM me if you need to share any personal info!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,
would like to know ... I sold 3 accounts yesterday (the link). I'm in the ppd does not get anything? Still does not appear in the manager.:'(

edit. thanks for payment.

If you're on PPD, you earn off of downloads, not off of premium sales (unless you are a webmaster, then you earn 10% of all premium sales done through your website!).

The count is there to give you enough information to help you decide whether you should switch to PPS or Blended! :)

Regards,
Willy!

don't understand if it is my browser problem or what......after login, when i try to see my statistics, it showing someone other's account.....when tried to see the payment option,showing another account.....please check and let me know if it is my problem or yours....i tried different browser....still same problem.....

Can you please PM me, phar?

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Stats is showing that i paid but i didn't get anythning in my ap account

PM me please! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Anybody who did not receive their payout will have it processed today! My apologies for the wait!

Also: If anybody's account shows "PAID" but have yet to receive their payments in their accounts, please PM me! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Things are pretty good today ..FTP working without any issues,Downloads are having excellent speeds and payments are being processed..Thank you Willy!

'My Earnings' page says I've been paid but I still didn't get my money on Alertpay. Hopefully there is just a delay.

Edit:

Just received my payment. Thank you Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back