Status
Not open for further replies.
6 files, 120 forums = 5 downloads... Too damn BAD stats...

not meaning to be rude in any way, and plz do excuse me if I am wrong.

but what makes you think that you will get more than 5 downloads, just because you posted to 120 forums, presumably using an autoposter!!

forums can delete topics, don't forget that,
am sure the more you spam, the more they will do to prevent you!

if you care to upload in a good manner, am sure as rest of the "original" uploaders will say that you will get a lot of downloads from one forum itself!!

spamming is not a solution!

There is no original and not original "uploaders". There is only bad people who share illegal files. There is only 2-3 formats for sharing files... It's more than simple.

how do i use the pay per sale function? i gave my referral link to a friend, he registered under my account on wupload (i can see that from my settings), he bought 1 year subscription but still i didn't get nothing from that. so how does this work?

There is PPS part, where ppl buy premium accounts trough your links, and there is refferal part, where you reffer someone, and you get share of his earnings.
In PPS, you get % of sold account, in reff, you get % of HIS earnings. And you got referral. Hope this clears things for you. You can't get both at the same time.

Why don't apply something like uploaded.to about internal remote upload?

In ul.to if I share a file copied by someone else by this file I earn 60% and the original uploader 40%. I think it would make happier who whine about the internal remote upload and it would be kinda fair too by my point of view.

Why don't apply something like uploaded.to about internal remote upload?

In ul.to if I share a file copied by someone else by this file I earn 60% and the original uploader 40%. I think it would make happier who whine about the internal remote upload and it would be kinda fair too by my point of view.

Hey, Quacking!

If your password protect your files, you don't have to worry about internal RU ;)

Regards,
Willy!

One question Willy, can i renew my premium account using 'Trade In Points' just like when i bought the premium account? : )

Yes you can, rayheng!

And you get a nice discount! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi,
Wupload doesnt work with IDM???

I saved my account details to idm, but it doesnt work. if i use browser idm download well. so i have to login on browser to download with idm.

Any idea what can i do?

4m1RI.jpg

Willy why you are not giveing lifetime account plan you must start lifeteime account plan all sites give this option so you must open this option..this is my suggest to you i think so many member agree this my suggest...

Willy why you are not giveing lifetime account plan you must start lifeteime account plan all sites give this option so you must open this option..this is my suggest to you i think so many member agree this my suggest...

i think this is a bad idea for premium sales

users can bay 1 years accaunt and finish...more not sale one people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back