Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah... blended is pretty good usually. I got maximum cash by that .. :P
well that's good that you earn pretty much now :P

Thanks
I got 2 sales today so I'm kind of happy :)) ;)

I switched back to PPD because I usually get a sales every 3 days so im going back to blended when possible :p

I switched back to PPD because I usually get a sales every 3 days so im going back to blended when possible :p

I was thinking the same thing about PPD. Today surprised me quite a bit so I'll stick with PPS for couple days and maybe switch to PPD or Blended.
Hopefully I get 3 sales by the end of today :D

Where can I set the FREE USER DOWNLOAD FILE SIZE LIMIT (like filesonic has 400mb or 1gb) in my wupload account?

Hey, eqbal!

We don't have that option.

Regards,
Willy!

yeah, FTP is now working as I can't remote files as of this moment thru my RDP NL server :(
too bad, its weekends!

Hey, ketsueki!

Can you please PM me some links from your RDP?

Thanks!

Willy

Why problems seems to happen on weekend?

Hey, Gonzo!

Take a look at any filehost's traffic in Alexa on weekends - you'll see a massive spike! The more traffic, the larger strain on the servers, which can lead to slower speeds from certain servers or less FTP connections available.

Please PM me about any issues you're having with some specifics:

1) What you're having issues with (download/upload - method of upload)
2) Your account ID, location & IP
3) When you noticed the issue (server time)

Regards,
Willy!

ftp...dead

Hey, all!

FTP is not dead! I've been testing it and it's working fine for me :)

If you're getting slower speeds, please PM me some info from your FTP log, your location and time of issue!

Thanks!

Willy!

Remote from Filesonic,FTP upload work very fast but many files dont exist.Can not download it and check links will show the result :failed.So bad server.

Can you PM me some of the links you're having issues with, madmadman?

It sounds like you're checking the links when they're in the process of moving from upload server to download server, but I'd need to see the links to be certain ;)

Regards,
Willy!

s92.wupload.com

Impossible to download from this server. Download would not start or goes at very unstable speeds.

Hey, darkpichu!

s92 is handling a large amount of requests which leads to some less-than-ideal speeds, but we're working on getting that cleared up! :)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

u11
installing a continuous problem there always gives error

Hey, statics!

Are you trying to upload to or download from u11?

Regards,
Willy!

i like wupload this days :D good stats willy and good speeds..now with my rdp i reach 40 mb..i don't know what you did but keep it like this :> i love you man :X Btw 2 sales today :X

I was thinking the same thing about PPD. Today surprised me quite a bit so I'll stick with PPS for couple days and maybe switch to PPD or Blended.
Hopefully I get 3 sales by the end of today :D

I hope so, too, QHarry! Hopefully more B-)

Regards,
Willy!

Hy!
I've got an question I have an seedbox and I have many files on my seedbox and I want to transfer the files directly to the wupload with FTP connection is it possible?

Hey, axespeed!

I'm not too familiar with the workings of seedbox, but if you're able to run an FTP client from it, I'm fairly certain you can upload via FTP to Wupload!

If you have any issues or difficulties, please PM me! :)

Regards,
Willy!

i like wupload this days :D good stats willy and good speeds..now with my rdp i reach 40 mb..i don't know what you did but keep it like this :> i love you man :X Btw 2 sales today :X

I'm very happy to hear this, blackemil! :)

And as for the sales - hard work pays off! Just requires patience, as with most things in life ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hy!
I've got an question I have an seedbox and I have many files on my seedbox and I want to transfer the files directly to the wupload with FTP connection is it possible?

You can add the file location from seedbox , for eg : htt://xx.xx../abc.rar in remote upload.

bf38e91a.png

Willy please fix. I have tried so many times but still I can't remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back