Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy,

I can't seem to access www.wupload.com from my home computer. I am interested in knowing who's the one preventing me from the website, my ISP or Wupload.com. Please help me!

Does wupload.com have limits per day, week, or month? Does wupload.com limit on number of IP addresses downloading through the use of one premium account? I have used my wupload.com premium account at two IP addresses.

When trying to visit wupload.com, the website just doesn't load, at all.

Thank you.

Hey, mbhk!

It depends on what message you see when you reach the page!

If you see a "Suspicious Activity" message with your IP address, please PM it to me! This is typically the result of multiple failed logins.

If you just cannot access the site, it could be your ISP, and if so, I imagine you're located in India. If so, please change your DNS settings to 4.4.4.4 & 8.8.8.8!

If either of the two don't apply to you, or the second fix doesn't work for you, please PM me! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy Help I can not access my account:'(:'(

f59b867f38d4c5ab90e8e4c45ad6e436o.png

Hey, mrpiano!

Please PM me with your account ID or e-mail!

Thanks! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Why delete my account :@.
Reason????
This is second you delete my account, no reason :@ :@ :@
User: haitac3509

Please PM me, ngoicoitren.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

You're welcome for the payments! :)

As always, thank you for your hard work and effort!

Regards,
Willy!

Atleast others could access the site. But majority of indians couldn't even access the site. This is an extreme headache.

The site is down now for 10 days with no reason WHATSOEVER stating why it's down here.

I replied u two times here, also pmed you, but still the problem persists. CAN U TELL ME FINALLY WHETHER THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED or else i am leaving this frustrating file-host.

Thanks for the payment :)

Atleast others could access the site. But majority of indians couldn't even access the site. This is an extreme headache.

The site is down now for 10 days with no reason WHATSOEVER stating why it's down here.

I replied u two times here, also pmed you, but still the problem persists. CAN U TELL ME FINALLY WHETHER THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED or else i am leaving this frustrating file-host.

In India Wupload is blocked by certain ISPs like BSNL. The reason why they done is still not clear. Some say its due to spam issues etc.

Anyway as Willy told use alternative DNS servers like 4.4.4.4 or 8.8.8.8 this will solve the problem easily. In your website or forum thread ask downloader's to use these alternative DNS server IP's to get access to Wupload.

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment :)

In India Wupload is blocked by certain ISPs like BSNL. The reason why they done is still not clear. Some say its due to spam issues etc.

Anyway as Willy told use alternative DNS servers like 4.4.4.4 or 8.8.8.8 this will solve the problem easily. In your website or forum thread ask downloader's to use these alternative DNS server IP's to get access to Wupload.

Well, i tried all alternate dsn ip's stated in earlier posts. The one like- 4.4.4.4 or 8.8.8.8

But still one can't access it. Changing DNS server to 4.4.4.4 or 8.8.8.8 does nothing. Still we would not be able to access the site.

One more thing, why did they ban wupload only? Why not others like filesonic, fileserve...etc...

@lylygaga1992 If your continue sharing your account details , the only one that will respond to your post will be the new owner of your Wupload account and then you will not need premium . Send a PM to Willy Wupload instead of posting your account details for 3-th time in this thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back