temporary solution is to change dns like 4.4.4.4
and other dns as 8.8.8.8 and you are well good to use wupload

Hey, all!

My techs have verified this!

Regards,
Willy!

How to change DNS in computer?

CONTROL PANEL > NETWORK & SHARING > CHANGE ADAPTER SETTINGS

Select your connection > right-click, select Properties > Internet Protocol version X > Properties:

Add DNS settings.

Regards,
Willy!

stats very baaaaaaad :( :( :(
every day it's moving very good today and yesterday :( very bad

Stats are calculating correctly, fellas!

Regards,
Willy!

i have downloads but my earnings are low...something is happening with wupload...the earnings are getting lower .... i think the users from USA have slow speeds like it happend in the past...i am not sure but i can't find other idea...

BTW WIlly..there are moments...when stats freeze...not even a cent in 30 minutes or 1 2 h...over the day time

it's because of the so much incomplete downloads.. I have noticed that when downloading with slow net connection, i can complete a download. With a fast one, i cannot.

i have downloads but my earnings are low...something is happening with wupload...the earnings are getting lower .... i think the users from USA have slow speeds like it happend in the past...i am not sure but i can't find other idea...

BTW WIlly..there are moments...when stats freeze...not even a cent in 30 minutes or 1 2 h...over the day time

Hey, blackemil!

It's a tough situation because while some affiliates such as yourself report low stats, there are others who report that their stats are looking fine - there are regional issues which will affect downloads (depending on where your downloads tend to come from)... i.e. Turkish affiliates noticed lower stats as one of the major ISPs was having connectivity issues.

As always, if there ever were a stats freeze, we would recover them and if there were a larger issue, we would compensate members for the lost earnings! That is a guarantee!

And with the stats freeze that you mentioned at the end - when this happens, I need members to PLEASE PM me information on the issue:

- Your Wupload information
- the issue you're facing
- When you noticed the issue and the duration
- Your stats at time of issue

The more information, the better!

Regards,
Willy!

it's because of the so much incomplete downloads.. I have noticed that when downloading with slow net connection, i can complete a download. With a fast one, i cannot.

This is strange, IGdwight.

Can you please PM me a little more information?

Thanks!

Willy!

Hi willy

I have problems in downloading files, downloads are slow sometimes and stopped many times and retry downloads dosn't work

soo please fix those problems soon

Hi willy

I have problems in downloading files, downloads are slow sometimes and stopped many times and retry downloads dosn't work

soo please fix those problems soon

Hey, GoldFriend!

Can you please PM me some more information?

Such as:
Whether you're free or premium
Your IP & location
A few files you've experienced this issue on

Thanks!

Willy!

Read This:

Thanks for the help, Kevin ;)

Regards,
Willy!

As EVERY wednesday, I've received my payment from Wupload!
Thanks a lot Willy and keep up the good work you and your staff are doing!

Best regards!

AtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back