Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not getting any errors but half way complete or at the end of the upload it just stops and it will not complete the upload. I have one file that is at 100% uploaded it says please wait and it has been that way for more than an hour.

Do you know what server it is being uploaded to, ThaJacka?

It sounds like a lag in processing the file from the upload server to the download server!

Regards,
Willy!

Still no PPD plans willy ?

Do you mean PPD promos?

When we have a promo coming up, we'll let you guys know well in advance so you can begin preparation for it :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Our techs are making some changes to Remote Upload, so you will not be able to access it for up to an hour.

My apologies for the inconvenience, but this will be for a better remote upload experience overall! :)

Regards,
Willy!

you should put idm support. it will be better.

Hey, boyka!

I've said this many times, but I will reiterate:

We DO support IDM! The issue is, their techs are not very responsive and they do not provide the same support back!

The reason we suggest Jdownloader is because their techs are in communication with our techs, and the support is mutual, working together to ensure that Wupload and Jdownloader users have the best experience possible!

As always, we troubleshoot IDM issues as far as we can without having actual access to things on their end.

Regards,
Willy!

571322770.jpg

2 sales in this moment but my stats moving very sloooooooow
I earn more than 35 $ everyday :(

The stats are calculating fine, all!

If you think there is something fishy with your stats, I'm more than happy to take a look at them!

Please send me your ID, what your stats were at once you sent the ID, what you think the issue is!

And, just a reminder because we're on a new page ;):

Remote Upload is currently inaccessible because our techs are doing some updates! It should be back online very soon!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back