Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.... How is this even possible.....

I just uploaded 22 files. They were uploaded just fine, size and all....

when I moved them to a folder, they all got deleted within 2 seconds.

I didn't even share them, so how on earth is this possible? They were in my account for 2 seconds! X-(

NAME ALL THE FILES HAVE CHANGED, BUT I wanted to change a file name

all with the same name was in-line help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

NAME ALL THE FILES HAVE CHANGED, BUT I wanted to change a file name

all with the same name was in-line help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

dude, posting once is enough

there is no bonus payout button in my account

is there i automatically got my bonus payout............

under "my stats" right next to "total" your promo earnings should be listed. click on that, enter your wupload login and the promo earnings get credited to your account balance

As far as I know, Willy usually replied each posting in this threads.

Maybe he's not online right now. Usually He's on at time like this.

I want to tell one thing to people who can't request their promo: requesting promo works the same like on fsc with one exception - If You are using adblock it will prevent script from working, so disable adblock on wupload.

@sha-dow. Dont know what you are talking about. I have ADblock + NoScript and all worked well, just allow wupload scripts in NOSCRIPT not Adblock

I have a problem here, my friend. I can not attention to him

because hes offline. he will answer when he is online. another alternative would be sending willy a personal message. but dont spam the same shit in this topic every 5 minutes, its annoying.

I want to tell one thing to people who can't request their promo: requesting promo works the same like on fsc with one exception - If You are using adblock it will prevent script from working, so disable adblock on wupload.

i had no problem requesting the promo, even with adblock plus and noscript activated.

Remote Upload still queued after about 12hrs
my remote uploads where still queued after 24 hours. canceled them now. i just hope it doesnt take til monday evenig again to fix the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back