Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks man. I received email for file delete notification just a while ago and now it saying they dont have such email in their database

Look matey, maybe Wupload is having some maintenance and your account is involved. I had some FTP login problems yesterday but they went out in a couple of hours...
My suggestion is to contact Willy (also by email at willy@wupload.com) and ask him for support. He's always kind and resolutive!

Let us know!

AtZ

Hey Willy !

I wish you can take this request in the consideration, I wish you block RU from WU to WU, many customers asked for that, please do not ignore this request, and let us look to this thing with opened eyes, RU from other file hosts has an advantage to the users, for example they can RU their files from their account in these file hosts to their account in WU, but what is the benefit for them from RU from WU to WU? the answer is this benefit is for spammers only, so Willy please why do you give the spammers this advantage?

at least make a percentage earning for original uploaders.

really I hope from you to consider this thing.

Thanks.

Regards.

dun worry, sooner or later they will disable wu2wu, they r new, and it's time for advertising. but as I said, summer promo will be meaningless, only spam everywhere.

Last edited:
Willy is still sleeping :(. I need my account so badly. and it is payment day too :(

I think Willy is a man too.. He needs (and deserves) sleep, don't you agree?
Payments are automatico on WU, don't worry!

Best regards!

AtZ

Willy,
Can you promote Israel to Country C? Many israelis use Shareflare and Wupload and mostly shareflare because better rates for Israel, but people prefer downloading from Wupload.
Reply me with an answer,
Thanks in advanced,
Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back