Wupload, Best to BackUp files now [I even I have assets there]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidrowarea

Hi Guys:

Well, I inform you, that if many are looking for a Good Host to make your backups of files in a secure, we recommend using Wupload.
Before the closure notice Affiliate Program [Willy the only 100% Honest Admin] Many think that our files would be removed and our accounts would be Banned, but not it went to. Been 3 months and still I have 116GB of Information [Movies, Programs, XXX]

Thanks to this, you can not remotely backed Files Wupload and thereby ensure stability in their files, as Filesonic, Fileserve and others, every time someone uploads a new file, ERASE AWAY NOW!

>>> More than 316 Capture-Files <<<

02361d8103.png

Well, I hope that this information is helpful in more than a few! ;)

30 comments
I lost 200+ files there because of s14 of wupload went down and i can't download it anymore.. :facepalm:

but hell yeah WUPLOAD would be the best to use as a backup storage :)

@Kerzol

No, my premium was 11 Noviembre.Han spent more than 2 months and my files are still On!
I keep saying that is the best support Wupload FILE Now, many know, because there are people who still live Archives from June! :)

Maybe because your folder is set to "public" and can be easily indexed by google and other searches...

Hmm looks like I found your folder.

For Backup RS is the Best one becouse NO Hoster can bet the Speeds of RS and if you not share your Rs Links the Files are alwyas Online for Backup ;)

Great info, thanks!
I try to RU from Oron to my Wupload account, waiting for better days!

OF NOTHING AT ALL FOR THE INFO! :))

PS: Rapidshare is stricter than Wu, to have links Living long in RS when or whether to have RapidPro [subi was in Free and 36GB in a few days, now laugh and the All Clear] X-(8-)

Yeah it would of been good for personal backup except it provided no mechanism to make your files completely private so file crawlers/indexers like filestube could easily take advantage of its sequential file download numbering system to index all your new files, making them susceptible to dmca notices which combined with their new banning policy like all the other hosts resulted in people like me getting their accounts banned, even though I haven't overtly shared a link in months, losing all my personal backups and files and a remaining year of premium left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back