Status
Not open for further replies.

fayiz

[WTS] QUALITY ADVERTISING GOOD TRAFFIC

This is just a promotional offer and we ourselves are incurring losses for providing you this.
true we have less members now but please note we got this much members in only 20 hours ..aftert we reach 500 members prices would be quadrupled(which is the normal rate)
i have launched a ptc website
www.legendptc.com
as a promotional offer we are giving away 5000hits for 1.50$
(or 1000 hits for 0.30$)
you would get free banner credits,featured ad credits free with your every purchase
we are also providing hits to your 2leep links if you want contact by gtalk

your hits are purely real.
half of your hits will be provided by paid to click section and other halfof click will be provided by click exchange.
if intrested you can reply here or pm me or i will be online in
Gtalk:fayiz.paachu@gmail.com
yahoo:fayiz_paachu@gmail.com

our features
Affordable
Advertising!
24hr Unique Hits!
Country Targeted!
Many ways to Advertise!
Automatic
Transactions!
Try it Today!

All payments would be by alert pay or liberty reserve

step by step method to advertise in our site

. go to www.legendptc.com
2.register an account
3.activate your account
4.log in to your account
5.set up your ads in both ptc ads and click exchange.

wee will add credits to your account ads!

contact to this email : fayiz.paachu@gmail.com
for payments!!

Last edited:
17 comments
LR ready ..how abt frame breaking sites? geo targeting? referrer hiding?

i need to send some traffic to Frame breakers..if the ROI is good..i'll purchase again and again

pGDNKK.png

People who are paid to click .. you do the valuation. And another question is how long would it take to provide you 5,000 hits.

Even today's hits are not enough to deliver to 1 client.

Last edited:
the traffic is real visitors or fake?

traffic is real human visitors only never any kind of fake visitors....we have got a promotional offer inside the site that you can get after registering
1000 F. Ad Credits ( 0.125$ Value
1000 F. Ad Credits ( 0.125$ Value
2000 Link Credits ( 2$ Value
3000 Banner Credits ( 0.03$ Value

this is for 1.99$ you can claim it by registering in site and paying through ap or lr in site itself

or else i can give 1000 unique hits for 0.25$ or 5000 hits for 1$

you can contact me on gtalk:fayiz.paachu@gmail.com

we also provide you forum and chat support ...register in our forum to get support or else you have live chat support on site

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

pGDNKK.png

People who are paid to click .. you do the valuation. And another question is how long would it take to provide you 5,000 hits.

Even today's hits are not enough to deliver to 1 client.

buddy the site just launched it has only past 18 hours i assure you required hits .... you can buy the promo inside the site if or just 1000hits for 0.25$ if satisified you go for big

Last edited:
pm ed you the details

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Hello,
Can I pay via Paypal? Cause I don't have Alertpay/Libertyreserve.

sorry we do not accept any paypal payments.
hope you would be able to arrange other method or some friend of you to pay for you!
though we can accept moneybookers, webmoney payments if you do not have alertpay or libertyreserve!

:)

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

can the advertised site have a(one) popunder?

sorry no popunders allowed!! hope you may get some business with us without popunder sites! :)

this is a limited promotional offer price will be increasing after some days ....please claim this incredible offer as fast as you could

offer is still up.....but raised a bit the rate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back