wtj wj just got back from gfs house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sønic

Guys this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tomorrow. I am so embarrassed and I hope my gf doesn't blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

22 comments
oh shit LOLZ :) dude ur insane... if wanna try new pooping positions, why would u do it in your GFS house? fuck me silly lol

i can see the moms face

ds-awkward-trevors-mom.jpg

loser/idiot/mofo/bitch if you hear someone getting closer when toilet door is not locked just make some sounds like cough or opening water etc so that they would understand someone is inside and not bother your skinny fat ass , seems like your either too dumb or an attention seeker

Well, i can hardly believe this story, but shit happens :D

Well in college i always lived with others in a room (1-3 people) so i learned to close the door. If there is no possible way to close it, then you can always give out some sounds if steps are closing to the door...
For example i was whistleing or coughing, making noises with newspaper, etc. Mostly it worked, only a few stupid fucktards open the door like there is nothing more natural than opening a door without knocking.

To notice: I'm taking crap with my pants fully off, because i like to strech my legs widely and my pants doesn't allow it. I don't think it is embarassing, everyone does stupid things for comfort or because of habbit. Still, experiencing new things in places where embarassing things can happen is not a clever thing - also you should never run after these things, you have to face the person and explain everything... for example if you have had carefully spoke with her mother after this thing, i'm sure she would have understood it and never ever told it to anyone, or just in a manner that you would have never heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back