WTF does YOUR username mean and how the hell did you come up with it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S3jjE.png

Drink or Die was the famous and one time Russian group who gained mainstream notoriety for 3 significant events.

In 1995 they released Microsoft's Windows 95 weeks before its official release date. It was at the time the most significant and hyped Microsoft product of all time back in an era when they had a near monopoly on desktop and enterprise operating systems. While fellow competitors Pirates With Attitude as well as the Nokturnal Trading Alliance also accomplished this feat it was Drink or Die who received the credit from the mainstream media.
They are also known for being the publisher of the first utility that successfully by-passed the DVD CSS protection system. This enabled owners of copy-protected commercial movie-discs to backup and transfer video to their computers for the first time.
Finally Drink or Die is the group that was very publically taken down in 2001 by the well publicised FBI Operation known as Buccaneer.

For the glory of this group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DrinkOrDie

I was just thinking for a cool username when i was at the age of 14-15, I was superhero freak and Hulkman Arose in the world of Internet. It was unique so i kept it.

When someone google my name they will be shown Hulk images and bla..bla... , No one Can Catch me :p

Mines is just one of the brands that we focus on. Nothing special, but it gets the job done! :D Sorry I don't have a cool name like "Lifestealer" or something :P

ShiftHappens

ShiftHappens = play on words for the obvious and then the Global shift that is occurring at an unprecedented rate as history is recording i.e. magnetic North has moved away from Canada and now 'shifting' toward Russia.8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back