Status
Not open for further replies.

TippiE

I was thinking about what to improve on wrzhost.

The clients will get an upgrade to a gbps line soon and a new site will be made by a professional designer.
I'm still looking for more things I can improve and wjunction still is a part that made wrzhost big so I wanted to know what you guys think.
Looking forward to hear some great thoughts.

48 comments
Well improve the Plans, your competitors offer more bandwidth,etc for a lower price on their VPS. get more locations. netherlands is not safe for warez linking anymore and that mostly what people are looking for.

For example in this case WRZHOST and MOTIONITE.

WRZHOST
sABR4L.png

MOTIONITE
LuPnEP.png

Why should a user pick your 19.99 plan which offers 256mb ram and 100gb bandwith when motionite for the same price offers 1TB bandwidth and 512mb ram in an even location safer than the netherlands?

I know quality beats quantity but wrzhost and motionite both are great,so...

That's true,the plans are a little outdated but every datacenter is different, we're still trying to provide the best prices possible.
We can probably offer lower prices when we have a few servers at this datacenter, in the beginning it's always hard to gain their trust so they will give you decent prices.
And with expand to other countries you refer to lithuania? We're already implementing this :)
Also when our swiss vps plan are ready you practically can get everything unlimited for 20-30 ;) it's just that most nl datacenters don't offer unlimited so we're creating more places where we have vps and the prices will be lower in switserland and higher in hongkong,that's just the way it works.

That's true,the plans are a little outdated but every datacenter is different, we're still trying to provide the best prices possible.
We can probably offer lower prices when we have a few servers at this datacenter, in the beginning it's always hard to gain their trust so they will give you decent prices.
And with expand to other countries you refer to lithuania? We're already implementing this :)

Yea, I was looking at your Dedi's and you have a lot of locations , maybe like 5-6 but your VPS's are only in Netherlands and Russia maybe 1 or 2 more places would be nice.

Aside from your product lines, improve your customer support. Don't leave your clients hanging when there's an interruption.

Yea, I was looking at your Dedi's and you have a lot of locations , maybe like 5-6 but your VPS's are only in Netherlands and Russia maybe 1 or 2 more places would be nice.

We're working on swiss,estonia and hk vps.

Aside from your product lines, improve your customer support. Don't leave your clients hanging when there's an interruption.

When there is an interruption we usually get a lot of tickets and then it gets posted on twitter so it's in the whmcs for everyone to read.
It's normal for a host with around 100 servers that one could go down no matter what and it always gets fixed asap.
A few days ago we had a hdd failure, we made backups,copied them over again to a new hdd and the server was back within 24 hours, that's pretty good for a host who does everything remotely if you ask me.
We're still dependent from datacenters so it could take a bit longer than if I had my own datacenter.

That makes no sense.

Cheaper = More clients, especially when you have a world renowned support staff & a stable network.

"hahahahah"

Cheaper is not always better.
I once was the cheapest offshore hosting but it gave me nothing but bad clients who abused the system.
So I'd rather have 1 decent client who pays a bit more than 5 clients who are gonna charge back if you know what I mean?
I've been doing this for 6 years now and this is from my own experience.
Thanks for your input Wayne ;)

I have considered in the past coming over to you but as mentioned before sepcs seem too low. For 29.95 i am getting a vps in germany with 3gb ram 150gb disk and 2tb bandwidth.

If you could provide a similar deal i would have gone with your hosting.

Cheaper is not always better.
I once was the cheapest offshore hosting but it gave me nothing but bad clients who abused the system.
So I'd rather have 1 decent client who pays a bit more than 5 clients who are gonna charge back if you know what I mean?
I've been doing this for 6 years now and this is from my own experience.
Thanks for your input Wayne ;)

no offense. I was on WRZhost about a year ago. Around Jan-March last yr. Used wrzhost for about 3 months and got nothing but problems. I was using it to host a forum so it was nothing that would eat up the bandwidth. I believe it was under someone else's management at the time. the guy the quit? forgot his name cos it was long ago. Support was really bad. I had to reset the server once every week = downtime... :( got different answers from different people i spoke to and i honestly had that many problems with wrzhost, I can't be bothered typing it all down. I don't want this to come off as a hate post or rant.

Back to the point. I am not some high school kid. I have a good stable income not from warez or uploading and at the time i had $180 per month to spend on a good quality offshore dedi server. I don't mind paying the price If it's quality. just don't go around saying ohh we are justifying our high prices when you guys aren't quality. well not the time i was with u guys.

Last edited:
When there is an interruption we usually get a lot of tickets and then it gets posted on twitter so it's in the whmcs for everyone to read.

We're still dependent from datacenters so it could take a bit longer than if I had my own datacenter.

It doesn't mean you have lots of tickets you do not need to reply. There are still a lot of people, who don't read twitter and announcements updates. So its better to be transparent with customers. Get it?

I have nothing against you guys, but I had an experience with WrzHost before, and its not that worst but its bad.

Disk space doesn't matter. 95% providers here run VPS Nodes on a Quad Core, 8GB and single 500GB or 1TB SATA2 7.2k RPM drive. That's why you ALWAYS lost the data when WRZHost had a HDD failure. Perhaps you should run RAID10(or at least RAID1) like all other reputable hosts do. I know it won't be that cheap but customers won't lose the data if HDD fails again. Considering you use Desktop grade hardware and drives at WorldStream, those fail more than server grade ones. RAID1(0) or backups on another drive is a must.

Maybe you should provide better hardware and quality bandwidth, considering your prices are very high?

Hello,
For me, the prices are not so important.
The good webhost should have the following:
- Uptime 99,9% .
- High speed (no overselling) .
- Very friendly ,fast and proffesional support (ticket reply within 2-5 minutes maximum) and no useless replies, only useful one .
- At least 3-4 support staff are available (not 1 person) .
- Chat is not important if ticket reply is fast.
- Still provide good support even if it is unmanaged.

If you have the above things, your host will be number one.

With my best regards,
DoctorX

Hello,
For me, the prices are not so important.
The good webhost should have the following:
- Uptime 99,9% .
- High speed (no overselling) .
- Very friendly ,fast and proffesional support (ticket reply within 2-5 minutes maximum) and no useless replies, only useful one .
- At least 3-4 support staff are available (not 1 person) .
- Chat is not important if ticket reply is fast.
- Still provide good support even if it is unmanaged.

If you have the above things, your host will be number one.

With my best regards,
DoctorX

I think that you are not aware that WRZHost is the oldest host around Wjunction and tippie is already aware and i believe he is trying to acomplish the Uptime,High Speed and the rest you mentioned above.

However, i disagree with you at a point.

How do you expect from a host to reply to your ticket within 5 minutes (you said that's maximum, that means you expect a reply within a few seconds?)

Try any host, no one with fullfill your requirment.

Anyway, sorry for going offtopic.

WRZHost needs staff, and plans revamp, and maybe RAID10 HDDs due to many HDD failures occurring recently, which to be honest caused lots of drama around.

Good luck with everything.

I think that you are not aware that WRZHost is the oldest host around Wjunction and tippie is already aware and i believe he is trying to acomplish the Uptime,High Speed and the rest you mentioned above.
Hello,
Iam fully aware of all of this.
I didn't try WRZHost before, I have just mentioned how my favorable webhost would be.
And hope that my reply will help TippiE.

How do you expect from a host to reply to your ticket within 5 minutes (you said that's maximum, that means you expect a reply within a few seconds?)
Do you find this impossible?
I will not mention any example of webhost that do so, cause i don't want to advertise any company, i didn't used to do so, but there are many.

Try any host, no one with fullfill your requirment.
That is why i have said 'If you have the above things, your host will be number one.'
At least he should try to do so.

With my best regards,
DoctorX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back