Status
Not open for further replies.
earlier i had my site in wrzhost..since its numerous downtimes i switched to new server provided tigerhostBD ..i have to say this host is outstanding in many ways excellent support,server are very fast and not a single downtime.

If anyone like to know about this host please Pm me ..ill help you out

This thread is NOT for promoting other hosts. :\

Oh well - i'm not waiting about anymore i'm off to bed. No doubt when i wake up nothing will have changed........

If thats the case ill have no choice but to move to a new host i surpose :(

WrzHost.com is still offline. But I will not say WrzHost.com is a bad host. WrzHost.com hosted a lot of warez linking sites. The problem WrzHost is facing now is because of some CHEAP abusive clients who abused their service by paying them using stolen credit cards, hosting spamming and phishing sites. Which is not right at all.

I hope WrzHost.com will be back very soon. We should all support WrzHost.

How do I get a refund of the upfront money I have paid? If Tippee doesnt get all of us back online, does this mean he is finished or his he still trying for us?

He is trying ... I don't think he will drop so easily ..
As for the money, I don't think you will get it back though .. I didn't :S

This is fast becoming a joke! I knew nothing would of changed in the 14 hours I’ve been gone. So still in the same boat with no updates or anything...... flipping marvellous!

Join the ever growing que Unknownkind. Wrzhost has been shut down by the data center as they owe them money.. Who knows if or when they will be back.

WrzHost will be back, count my word on that Tippie is not a quitter. Just be patient mate, I know how it feels when you've given money and then stuff like this happens. There must be a reason, which Tippie will hopefully tell you. But if I was a WrzHost Customer I would wait. Patience is always best.

But if I was a WrzHost Customer I would wait. Patience is always best.
Theres the problem iMack, you are not a customer, and would you really be patient without any answers? Patience comes much easier when you are not kept in the dark, and the average person would be much more tolerant of the downtime if they had some sort of reply. I'm lucky enough to just be out the money however it appears many appear to be out money as well as possible backups so they should be told more, it's a professional courtesy period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back