WRZhost affiliate attraction.Earn 50% of the wrzhost sales you make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TippiE

Yes it's true,get 50% now of a sale so that means no profit for wrzhost,you will get all the profit and we will have just enough money to pay the server bills.

After more than 3 years and 7 datacenter moves we still are hosting more than 550 websites.

4 simple steps:
-Post in this topic
-register at http://billing.wrzhost.com
-pm me with your name
-start selling through billing.wrzhost.com
-earn wrzhost credits or credits from the payment methods that your affiliates use most.

Tell your friends,family,teachers,anyone who has a pc!
WRZhost has improved a lot and is here to stay!

10 offers are thrown in

0 offers left for wjunction members!!!
3 offers left for wrzhost clients!!!

22 comments
i have registered whit email staff at dl-warez.com

You can now get 50% of the wrzhost sales,check your billing account.

Darkmotives,please ping billing.wrzhost.com we recently expanded our services to NL and wrzhost dns was changed.
I think you signed up at the old billing script.

That probably won't be the best slogan to sell.

Well I'm speaking only but the truth,we still have a nice database of respected clients.
Not many hosting companies survive so much downtimes as we had and so many datacenter changes.

Imack and ak are accepted

No more offers left for wjunction.

If you pm me you can get 25% instead of the usual 15% though if you can make enough sales,we won't accept little affiliates in this case.

Slightly offtopic...

Expanded services to NL?

I checked you're site, but can't see any plans/links about the NL, can you PM me some info or reply in here Tippie.

This offer no longer exists,

The commission rate has gone back down to 20% now that the new management have been making a few changes.

WE have offered to pay you the correct amount $20 (10% of the server cost which is what our commission program pays.)

ALSO I would like to point out that the order and commission claim were made from the same IP. This user is trying to Con the commission program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back