Shared WrzBox.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB bandwidth from $3/month (DE, UA & NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

just bought a shared hosting......
but not activated.....
in my paypal shaying pament on held.....i dont know why......
pls do one thing refund my money:facepalm:

Hi,

Account details were e-mailed to you when you paid. Not sure why the money is being held. Something to do with fraud, is this definitely your paypal?

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/9N5O2.png[/SLIDE]

Your account is temporarily suspended until this issue is sorted.

Last edited:
jtbUr5.png

:(:facepalm:

Last edited:
Im planning on returning to your server as i need a stable server... But cant sign up i guess the server isnt done being fixed yet

Will this server be up long??
Also can we talk about bandwith upgrade? I dont need anymore space

Im planning on returning to your server as i need a stable server... But cant sign up i guess the server isnt done being fixed yet

Will this server be up long??
Also can we talk about bandwith upgrade? I dont need anymore space

It'll be back up in a few hours, add me on skype :). ID: cammydawson10

Ah ok, I didn't realise you could choose. Also, how many domains can you use with shared hosting basic plan, just the one?

Any chance we can get sphinx installed for shared?

Also been working with the CammyD for a little now and server and speeds are great :)....

No problems at all. I would recommend this hosting to anyone who needs a host and cannot afford a vps or dedi.

Ah ok, I didn't realise you could choose. Also, how many domains can you use with shared hosting basic plan, just the one?

Unlimited add-on domains and sub-domains :).

Any chance we can get sphinx installed for shared?

Also been working with the CammyD for a little now and server and speeds are great :)....

No problems at all. I would recommend this hosting to anyone who needs a host and cannot afford a vps or dedi.

Yeah that wouldn't be a problem, open up a support ticket :).
Thanks for your kind words mate.

Last edited:
Good to know that you guys are not over selling the servers in Germany.

I am hosted at a german server and the speeds are incredible.

At first I had some bad experience with wrzbox and I almost went to find another hosting provider. But since from 2 weeks now this host has been so stable I am very very happy about it. I only hope this nice experience will continue in future, as I am planning to bring some more web sites online, and host them with wrzbox.

So if somebody is looking for hosting provider, don't hesitate to order from CammyD.

The memory limit will stay constant at 64M if you need more I'm afraid you'll have to move onto a VPS as increasing our memory limit will likely cause a server overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back