Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raj1126

Hello,
So, today i went to 100tb.com and configured following server.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i0/85ed5d5e.png[/SLIDE]

Each user will get a Windows VPS i.e Full Admin power with following specs:

Space: 200 GB
Bandwidth : 12.5 TB
RAM : 1GB Dedicated
Price : $40 (Including PP fees)

Remaining $45 will be used for server management in the case of any problem. If not, the money will be refunded or will be used in renewing the server for next month.

This server will be completely a sharing between 8 users whose monthly earning is more than $40, and are fed up with the excuses given by their current RDP providers :'(

Your feedback is necessary, so that i can know that i have to again renew my RDP or get this server with the 7 other members with great service at any time in the whole month

Note: I'm not going to be in hosting and selling these VPS, actually I will be one of the 8 members.

8 comments
You say you aren't selling this and its only for sharing but in the end you're still making a profit. Very sneaky.

$40 * 7 users = $280

Already $5 more than the cost of the server and you are the 8th user. That means you will be riding the horse free.

@Prazsky
how about reading the whole thread before leaving any reply ?

$40 * 8 = $320

Remaining $45 will be used for server management in the case of any problem. If not, the money will be refunded or will be used in renewing the server for next month.
from my first post.

Thanks

@ShareShiz

I have just selected it from the list of various option. If you have better option for DC, then please tell me, i'll be really grateful. As i want only quality and nothing else :)

I think you better can do this in another part of the forum. Polls are not for these kinda things.

But no, I wouldn't want to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back