Would like an Honest opinion (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starnova

This is a re-post from the forums discussion thread.
HI webbies,
This is not a ploy to get people to join my forum LOL.. nor is it advertisement of any kind. I need an honest opinion.
Although I have changed my board and put some entertaining things on there as well as downloads, I am missing something. People are joining and yet they seldom return if at all. I am too social to let that happen lol...
My forum is a little tight in security.. I have a valid reason for this as I have had my forum taken down by a couple females I trusted in the past.
I would like for you to come on as a guest...then sign up for the full experience. then I will delete you with no malice.

http://www.webxforum.com

I would like someone to tell me honestly and straightforward,

Thank you,
Starnova:)

10 comments
The site looks good, my only suggestion is to get a better banner(header).

Nothing really I dislike. Just keep submitting to Katz and eventually you will get active members.

Patience + Time = Successful forum

The skin is very clean and nice,
but you need a better header banner.

And to help your site grow, start link exchanging with other sites and also advertise.
But a few cheap advertisements on other sites

Thank you I am working on a new banner. I will more than likely have one up tomorrow sometime. I think the site name is too big on that one and an abstract darker design would look good. I will stay up tonight and work on it lol.. I will continue to post to Katz and hopefully members will enjoy some things on there to stay a bit.

thanks ....

Clean skin, cleaner footer, horrible banner.

Be sure to check out the FAQ . You have to REG before you can view the forum, post, or play the arcade. Click the REG. link to get started.

That cant be doing any good, took me 3 looks to notice it.

I am working on another banner.. and a personal logo for the site, then I can shake things up a bit..
Yes Zing long story that developed over the last 4 years or so.. it's a problem with forgiveness and trust..what that really means to some is not what others believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back