Would it be a smart move to buy a XenForo license for a warez site?

Gon

i am considering starting a warez forum, option I'm looking at is XenForo, which seems to offer a lot of features. however, I'm not sure if it's a wise decision to purchase a XenForo license for this purpose.

5 comments
The question is, why not using free forums like MyBB? SMF, phpbb?

MyBB is a lot used in many forums, instead of wasting money in Xenforo license, you can buy custom theme etc.

If you want to go with Xenforo, then License is better due to upgrades and safety of forum (updates, fixing, versions)

i am considering starting a warez forum, option I'm looking at is XenForo, which seems to offer a lot of features. however, I'm not sure if it's a wise decision to purchase a XenForo license for this purpose.
You will most likely have your license revoked thus only option is to go nulled anyways. I am pretty sure Xenforo will do something if they can with an illegal site using their software.

I would recommend you to go for any free forum available like myBB, so that you dont get any DMCA issues, also offshore host is a must for this type of content hosting.

If you have a Licensed Xenforo warez forum it would be a bad idea to have a public Xenforo plugin section or to be advertising your site on nulled plugin sites.
Some paid/free addons may require you to register at a 3rd party site using your Xenforo License to verify & download & a few may denigh registration.
Apart from that you should be good to go.

Back