Status
Not open for further replies.

StupidGlitch

Just really need it to browse around, watch abit of online sport, chat via WLM play the odd game while on the move ( coach lol ), and when not on the main PC.

Got the PC to do all the serious stuff on so need something to use in between.

28 comments
Since two months I am the owner of a Samsung Tab 10.1. I use it regularly.

I have a 3G subscription and can access the Internet almost every I go. Sometimes my girlfriend complains I am sitting too much behind my computer. Now at times I can join here and still do my browsing.

Also wouldn't miss my compulsory Youtube browsing and ebook/audiobook reading/listening before going to sleep.

When I bought I also bought a small rucksack so I could carry it with me. But unfortunately more and more I decide to leave it at home.

You should def cut off some internet using, man... As long as u use it for job, or casual surf, its cool, but when you exchange it for a walk, or gym, thats not cool anymore...

I use an asus transformer. I got it during f1 in Singapore, around 25th Sep I guess. I loved it, used it for playing games and browsing web along with signed in to msn the whole day. Using it to tweet as well. After two weeks, I find it a pain to even charge, it's probably on my couch with no battery. Took me two weeks to get bored of it. I love my laptop and the tablet is just an entertainment gadget, I have two phones already, instead this is rather bulky and using it for gaming gets you tired in minutes cause you gotta carry it.

I would never buy an iPad or a tablet of some kind. What i would buy is a good laptop. Tablets are so fancy and they don't help you with much. If you want to sit on the sofa and watch tv and work you can do it on a laptop easyly. I don't see the use of a tablet.

Just really need it to browse around, watch abit of online sport, chat via WLM play the odd game while on the move ( coach lol ), and when not on the main PC.

Got the PC to do all the serious stuff on so need something to use in between.

I use it for the same reasons as you stated. Works good, as long as you have it jailbreaked. Otherwise it's useless for me. (Free apps etc, as it should be!)

You should def cut off some internet using, man... As long as u use it for job, or casual surf, its cool, but when you exchange it for a walk, or gym, thats not cool anymore...

Nah, only time when i'd use it to browse is when i'm on the sofa to quickly check something out, nothing major :P

I use it for the same reasons as you stated. Works good, as long as you have it jailbreaked. Otherwise it's useless for me. (Free apps etc, as it should be!)

Easy to do i take it? Never even looked into it before :o

Browsing websites is working great, mailing is good, playing games is top-notch, and there are plenty of apps for WLM. :)

There isn't an untethered jailbreak for iOS5 yet, so you'll have to wait a few weeks.

i think it is useful! sometimes u just don't feel like switching on ur computer after work. So ipad can make it handy for web browsing, music, games etc ;)

ipad 2 is cool i am loving it got cool stuff and especially best on what you want to do..

The best part i like is that it can handle soooo many open apps and wont even get slow.

better when the jailbreak will be out.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back