VPS Worldwidexs.com.au - Unlimited Traffic - 100 Mbps VPS from $9.50/Month (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you get ip blocks from them ; Eg: 10 usable ips (/28).
if you can offer 2 IPs per VPS, its AWESOME!! VPS in the world!
[FONT=verdana,] [/FONT]

trott 56 Minutes 4 Seconds Ago you open a ticket. So this problem is comes with setup. We going to fix it now and in 2 mins you can login your VPS.

VPS is up and running sorry for the delay from 1 hour.

I purchased the last week a Windows VPS-8192 with a customized 1TB HDD and the only that i can say are that my VPS is BLAZING FAST!

Very fast setup for a customized order, great online support, very cheap price and the best... QUALITY SERVICE!

I tried a lot of hosts in the last months and for sure i can say that this are the only of them that give me the real ordered services and quality, hope that you continue with your hard work and i can stay with you for a long time :)

What happening with you?????

First of all you stole me the money of the dedicated that i purchase with you 5 days ago and you NEVER delivered to me and now i go to check the VPS that i have with you and YOU ERASE ALL MY CONTENT????????????

What fucking is this???? What happens to you WorldWideXS??????

That's is a JOKE or WHAT??

Fucking bastard, you erase me a 1 TB of content, i purchase to you a 1 TB VPS for 100$ more for nothing because you DELETE all my work from 2 MONTHS!

damn !!! Is this true WorldWideXS ?
I was gonna buy a VPS package but to be honest I am afraid to do the same thing like shared hosting.
Please be clear about your srvices

I purchased some days ago a VPS from them but they have refunded me because they are facing some problems blabla and alertpay is not working.

What happening with you?????

First of all you stole me the money of the dedicated that i purchase with you 5 days ago and you NEVER delivered to me and now i go to check the VPS that i have with you and YOU ERASE ALL MY CONTENT????????????

What fucking is this???? What happens to you WorldWideXS??????

That's is a JOKE or WHAT??

Fucking bastard, you erase me a 1 TB of content, i purchase to you a 1 TB VPS for 100$ more for nothing because you DELETE all my work from 2 MONTHS!

We have not erase data from you. So stop with laster replys on all or topics.
You have your VPS and is working so stop!

I purchased some days ago a VPS from them but they have refunded me because they are facing some problems blabla and alertpay is not working.

We have tell you why refund was only alertpay problem nothing else.

I was gonna buy a VPS package but to be honest I am afraid to do the same thing like shared hosting.

Some people try to destroy us but is not working wait few weeks and you will see we are a honest company.

Aboslutely true man, having arround 950 GB of files that i been collected these last 2-3 months and now i entered in my VPS and only is there my personal folder without any files.

Im very frustrated and impotent about this situation, they dont want to give me the dedicated that i ordered and payed 5 days ago and now i am sure that they erease me the HDD for vengeance for complaining about the problems that their facing with a lot of people and the mods not doing something :(

I dont know what to do now, i payed a dedicated that i still dont get and i have their VPS that payed 100$ for them but i can't use because their deleted my files.

CAOS situation for me now, their destroy me my bucket, my work... ALL!!

EDIT: WorldWideXS stop lying! Yes, you delete files in my VPS, having arround a 1TB in "Mis_archivos" folder that i have in desktop and now that i entered in my VPS i can see the folder but not my files inside, you can check 176.31.2.149!!!!

Aboslutely true man, having arround 950 GB of files that i been collected these last 2-3 months and now i entered in my VPS and only is there my personal folder without any files.

Im very frustrated and impotent about this situation, they dont want to give me the dedicated that i ordered and payed 5 days ago and now i am sure that they erease me the HDD for vengeance for complaining about the problems that their facing with a lot of people and the mods not doing something :(

I dont know what to do now, i payed a dedicated that i still dont get and i have their VPS that payed 100$ for them but i can't use because their deleted my files.

CAOS situation for me now, their destroy me my bucket, my work... ALL!!

Sorry to hear that bro, but I think that WorldWideXS have a solution or an explanation for this, just give them some time to get us informed with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back