Dedicated WorldWideXs.com.au - Servers start from $34/month (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very greedy person he charged for windows server 2008 web edition $30 ..... by the way OVH gives web edition free....so i am not gonging personally but aware user to understand it .... if they are able to purchase from OVH they should do it .....

Free? hihotfile let me see the proof off it..
This is not free for web you need to paid and for normal also.
So give me the proof!!!

When we not need to paid for windows we ask nothing.
Like cpanel and more we make no profit on it.
So we are not greedy!!

@WorldWideXS
don't listen to @hihotfile he always post trash in every thread dedicated hosting. just leave him alone. :)

@kunc86 you are going hot because i slap your ass .....=)

for proof

180ks4.jpg

i will soon post free window option..... @ moment i am hurry :))

GYu4q.jpg

hihotfile Free??
I see pound 2.99
So we ask almost 5.25 more so thats bad? and greedy?
this is exchange to dollar:
2.99 British pounds = 4.725994 U.S. dollars

Last edited:
Waiting my dedicated from more than 12 hours ago... the support guy told me that the setup time are 2 hours max but i dindt receive the details...

What happens here?

EDIT: Almost 24 hours ago and i dont have any notices... i dont know why they told me that the max setup time are 2 hours and here waiting 24 hours and without notices... :(

Last edited:
Dedicated servers usually take some time if they were not in stock.

If in stock it will be delivered shortly, if not, you may have to wait for some time as we will set up one for you

Thank you

Dedicated servers usually take some time if they were not in stock.

If in stock it will be delivered shortly, if not, you may have to wait for some time as we will set up one for you

Thank you

I asked to the operator before purchasing it and he told me that this dedicated are in stock and the max setup time are 2 hours!!

After i payed, he told me: "Ok i go to procedd with the setup, im only need to install Windows and you have the server ready in 2 hours max"

After wait more than 12 hours, i talk again with the guy of chat support and he tell me something about "hospital" and that he proceed now to install me the windows and delivery my dedicated in 1 HOUR!!!!

No more notices, no more explanations, only seems that you dont care your clients and you need to lie them.

Dear skorpioneMM,

I would request you to show some respect to the people you are purchasing from. We are humans and we have a life. In this whole world, no hosting provider can deliver a dedicated server from the DC unless, they have one in stock.

Probably, when you asked for it, we had one in stock but some time later it got sold before you ordered, hence we have to get a new one for you.

Setting up a dedicated server takes minutes, but it is the delivery time of the DC that we cannot control.

Our technical support is a bit weak as Nick's wife and also my wife is in hospital. We are facing immense trouble, and still are keeping the work up.

I hope you do understand that I am trying to work from the hospital sitting beside the bed where my wife may die.

I hope you understand our problems too and try to cooperate.

Thank You

Dear skorpioneMM,

I would request you to show some respect to the people you are purchasing from. We are humans and we have a life. In this whole world, no hosting provider can deliver a dedicated server from the DC unless, they have one in stock.

Probably, when you asked for it, we had one in stock but some time later it got sold before you ordered, hence we have to get a new one for you.

Setting up a dedicated server takes minutes, but it is the delivery time of the DC that we cannot control.

Our technical support is a bit weak as Nick's wife and also my wife is in hospital. We are facing immense trouble, and still are keeping the work up.

I hope you do understand that I am trying to work from the hospital sitting beside the bed where my wife may die.

I hope you understand our problems too and try to cooperate.

Thank You

OMG :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Respect you youre cilents because you only saying lies,

I payed after 3 minutes that the chat suppoerter say me that the server are in stock.

After pay, he told me that he now proceeding to install windows in my server 8-)

3 hours after he say me this he left the chat without say me nothing

Few hours later, without any notice of my dedicated that suposed are installing windows i contact with them via chat and he told me that they sorry for the inconvenience because something about an hospital and he TOLD ME very CLEARLY that the installing Windows again and that i need to wait only 1 hour more!.

After waiting for 2 hours, he disconnect again of the chat and without notices of my dedicated...

After more then 24 hours, i not have my dedicated, i dont have credibly explanation or when my dedicated are delivered and i am the person that i not have respect?

Come on...

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but you should wait some more time. Normally a dedicated server takes 24-48 hours to be delivered.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back