Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly advice too all.

1. File a dispute any where you can for a refund.

2. Move on and let a lesson be learnt.
---

i have a domain with this host....whangout.com...i think it also gone with this host now...:(

i request supermods to ban worldwidexs from wj nowX-(

I lost my web hosting, and my site backup is on WorldWideXS too
I m hopeless now!
Yes , I m stupid! U can call me fool !!!
Advice to all: Don't place your all your money on the same bet like stupid me!!!

Last edited:
No hopes for me now :( i think i have to start from begining tomorrow.

@0ccul7 i hope you will give auth code of domain whangout.com....

Last edited:
lol , i have opened ticked for refund !!!

imagehosting

and now

imagehosting

open paypal dispute , is not huge money what i pay,i dont loose backups ,etc...i have this shared for fun & testing, but i dont give him anything !!!!!

:facepalm:

Hello,
I hope this is the time to reveal the truth.
WorldWideXS has some dedicated servers under us. They have two shared servers (I suppose) and some of their client's dedicated servers are still under us.
We're not sure if they're still using it but we have some of their servers under us.
I'm sorry to hear about the users who lost their data. As I see the emails we got from OVH, server was not booting up.
I am sure but if that's the case, your data is still safe.
P.S, this is just for information.
Please note that we don't have any relation with that company.
I hope they fix it.
Best regards,
Lokesh C.
Guard Hosts

Hello,
As the server was not booting up, the problem was with the first partition. Your data is present on the second one I suppose so your data is still safe.
Best regards,
Lokesh C
Guard Hosts

So don't know why they are not providing us the backups. Are you able to provide us the backups if you have any control over their servers, mr. Lokesh ?

@ Lokesh

You say it has revealing the truth . In professional manner it becomes " Giving away a client`s privacy without his/her permission " .

I Know they are facing the issues . You are not helping them with so called revealing the truth here in their business thread. According to my knowledge none asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back