Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ skorpioneMM
Buddy this is not an appropriate thread.....

Just Wait....admin will refund you........
-----------------------------
And Guys Don't be panic....

Admin Said that " Data is safe & Secure.. "

He will be back online in 30 mins....

The server will be Back ASAP...

No need to worry... :)

Regards,

hydro

wasnt my decision it was owner

we may have good news but dont get hopes up i got this from nick below

Hi can you post something like this please on shared?

Why 125 people say ok try to fix the problem we wait and yes we working hard on it.

And few people that pay less then $1 dollar make so many complains?

I do realy not understand. But for us is good.. When shared is fix we refund some people and they can leave us. But the refunds are not full only for the days you have not use.

And for the rest from or shared customers thanks for respect and wait

if he gets it up then there be a free upgrade to 1gbit connection and the few that keep complaining will leave forever

It's nothing about the money, some of us paid less than 1$ cuz we paid for half a year or more than a year, the price is made by you not us, that is not meaning that you could make your server always down. You made the price and we bought it, is that mean we have to accept this kind of service? Then you are totally wrong.

Nearly 24 hours of downtime, but not only this time, since I started to use, everyday there is a downtime more than 4 hours more or less. I know you guys are working hard on it, and I showed my respect to you said you are good team and gave myself hopes to believe you will fix it soon...

Well, since I've been treated in such a rude way, I don't believe Nick this guy anymore, I showed my all respect to you guys with polite ton for asking is there any news about the server, he replied:

WU1ej.png

Using "how much money I paid per month" to tell me these downtimes that I deserve them? In the ticket I didn't use a sigle rude word.

Even I was told by someone in WJ that one of his family members is in the hospital, I could understand and I am really very sry about it, but this is not excuses when you are doing your business, it is not a game just like our life, only have one chance for making it good and beatiful.

Good luck to you and your team and clients who are still waiting here, I need my site backup and refound as you said in the ticket before, and hope you all have a good future.

Sir ,

Our sincere Apologies for the happening......

though he have Family problems...He is working very hard...but..

asking repeatedly the same thing....may made him to behave rude...
Of course u paid us...u have Rights to ask...but Please consider he is also a human being......

Once again we apologies for this,... :(

It's nothing about the money, some of us paid less than 1$ cuz we paid for half a year or more than a year, the price is made by you not us, that is not meaning that you could make your server always down. You made the price and we bought it, is that mean we have to accept this kind of service? Then you are totally wrong.

Nearly 24 hours of downtime, but not only this time, since I started to use, everyday there is a downtime more than 4 hours more or less. I know you guys are working hard on it, and I showed my respect to you said you are good team and gave myself hopes to believe you will fix it soon...

Well, since I've been treated in such a rude way, I don't believe Nick this guy anymore, I showed my all respect to you guys with polite ton for asking is there any news about the server, he replied:

WU1ej.png

Using "how much money I paid per month" to tell me these downtimes that I deserve them? In the ticket I didn't use a sigle rude word.

Even I was told by someone in WJ that one of his family members is in the hospital, I could understand and I am really very sry about it, but this is not excuses when you are doing your business, it is not a game just like our life, only have one chance for making it good and beatiful.

Good luck to you and your team and clients who are still waiting here, I need my site backup and refound as you said in the ticket before, and hope you all have a good future.

OMG what type of answer is this?

THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE, VERY UNGRATEFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL TEAM :facepalm:

@Ruiallesio, he talked rudely with me too at the time i bought the service but i kept my calm that time. But now this happened with you is really unacceptable and unprofessional. It means just pay and get dis respect from them. Really shameful.

Last edited:
iam with a vps not shared and my site is down and the support is not replying and so tell me what is wrong coz iam pissed off

Same here - VPS - even says suspended and no email to say anything about the situation - ticket sent and no reply......

not happy

I said I could understand fully about what happened cuz I am also a human being...

I didn't ask him again and again, I don't want to trouble him, but when I was told that the shared plans will be closed in 8 hours, I only have 8 hours to backup my site, after this info, no one replies anymore even the server is still offline, how could I backup my site in this 8 hours when the server is not online? Without cPanel, ftp, etc...how to backup all my files? If you were me, don't you worry about this?

You may also check my reply, I only asked if there is a chance that could give my backup so I could update all things in my local computer, and when your server is online I will restore my files on it, that is my simple question, but what he replied with rude words to me? No hospital excuses plz, maybe he is mad of something but do not shoot others as we are innocent, we are also human being...

bro i need an answer from a support , u r the support then u call nick and give me a clear answer coz iam not fooling around with a site if this site keeps down for longer time , the buisness will be screwed , so give me an answer

@ ruialessio yes i accept.......I apologies ......
---
And friends please be patient.....

Its weekend...

OVH guys are not replying Us.......

SO unable to help you all........

We are trying Each and every possible ways to provide you a Better Service.......

But u all know its not in our hands......

So please wait....Hope everything will be fine tomorrow...

and no more Issues.....Please.....

Thanks for understanding us.....

well i noticed theres alot of tickets but i dont know where the server stands if its getting sorted or not so just after wait for nick to confirm whats going to happen

Comments above shows everything.

You spent your time for fixing the issue that is your responsibility not ours, and that is nothing to do with how much we paid you cuz the price is made by you not by us, we do not own you anything.

Plz do respect your customers and speaking politely to us.

I am CEO (Owner) And I try almost 24 hours to fix shared and I need to make apology?

Explain me why thanks.

Yes, you need, you only causing inconveniences to all your customers, dont care about them, answer to your costumers with VERY RUDE WORDS etc...

And for not talk about you STOLEN me 180$ with the dedicated that i purchased to you and NEVER DELIVERED.

And no TICKETS RESPONSE, NO REFUNDS, NOTHING X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back