Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If has no one to keep an eye on the server is not our fault right? It is his own business, of cuz he need to make an optimization for the server, who abuse the server then terminate them but not all clients are abuseing it, if he can not, better to close all busuness.

And I need to ask, clients like me, already paid for half a year, after the 30th April, what gonna to do with us? If you stop the share plan even with ppl who didn't abused the server like me, than you are breaking the TOS at first.

Last edited:
Does hostbill monitor the CPU loads? As I know it is the same thing with WHMCS but cheaper.:facepalm:

In worldwidexs hosting page, there is even no percentage of CPU usage mentioned in the plan or in TOS, add this and let clients to monitor their CPU loads, if higher than a limit, it is risk to have a cancellation of service. That is much better than the situation now.

And plz do answer my ticket:

Last edited:
hostbill have a auto suspend compare to whmcs

Resource Limits
* Memory usage may not exceed 10% per domain/file/application
* CPU usage may not exceed 20% per domain/file/application
* 30 MySQL maximum user connections allowed
* 350 emails per hour

Does hostbill monitor the CPU loads? As I know it is the same thing with WHMCS but cheaper.:facepalm:

In worldwidexs hosting page, there is even no percentage of CPU usage mentioned in the plan or in TOS, add this and let clients to monitor their CPU loads, if higher than a limit, it is risk to have a cancellation of service. That is much better than the situation now.

And plz do answer my ticket:

ye i replyed i going to ask owner to resend a email out as a few have got confused

For clients who already paid for half a year even years, what you gonna do with us? If you stop ur shared plans by the end of April, what should I do, I don't need a vps for my small site and it is not me cuzed the high load of the cpu, that is not fair if you close the share plans for all of us!

I hope you read the post I made

Thank You

We have restored every thing and hired new people to look after the shared hosting side.

I am sure that no one will be unhappy from now on, and specially as the abusers will be instantly suspended from now on.

Who are the abusers....what they did to the shared servers....?

well i noticed some idot posted it on hackforum which as all the idots that will try host ddos sites but i not fully sure what they using as they just get suspended

well if anymore tickets i wont be able to respond after the next 10min as im off to work and back in 3hours

we found someone that was causing mysql highcpu due to errors from there site which they have been terminated and so for no problems

Last edited:
I think better to leave as your mysql server remains offline most of the day......:facepalm:
i am surely leaving next month.....X-(

let me know if refund is possible.....

Last edited:
well we just found out theres a issue with the mysql which is getting sorted asap

hostbill be installed hopefully tomorrow to kick users offline that abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back