Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
have ordered the hosting package 3....let me experience your service now....will post a review here in some days..

Excellent work, my site restored in minutes...great work. Will have to see the performance now of your hosting.....:)

Last edited:
So I received the e-mail with the bank details to which I'm supposed to send the payment.

The amount listed on my invoice is $0.95. So should i convert it into INR and then send that amount?

So I received the e-mail with the bank details to which I'm supposed to send the payment.

The amount listed on my invoice is $0.95. So should i convert it into INR and then send that amount?

Please open a ticket with us regarding this issue. Will be faster :)

I got this error when i tried to login cpanel

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

WTF!!!...I paid for 250gb... :@
And what happens with the time that i cant access to my server.

Ticket: 120773

The same here:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Still no reply from the owners of worldwidexs abt this error....will it be fine or we lost out sites...?

what other hosts done with my sites, same done by this host too....

Last edited:
We are working on the problem. And we going fix the space on root partition.
This is not the space on user accounts.
So when people say we have 250GB order this partition have many left.

We update when we are done.

We have found a bug in cpanel that use the root system partition.
We fixed now and can't be happend again.

Sorry for problem. All sites are running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back