Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
If you need changes everything is Possible,but i sell it only how it looks at the moment.

If you need Changes i give the Buyer all Informations that he need for it ;)

Last edited:
The design of this theme was bought by Deadmau5 and coded by me.
Since I've only coded it once and the designer only sold one copy, it is indeed an unique WordPress theme.

Titles to all topics must be appropriate and not misleading. 'Buzz words' such as Cheapest, Best, Fastest etc or any unnecessary symbols or characters are not allowed.

Have a question from MODS, is it allowed to buy a design from somebody and then get it coded and then sell it, because this design was bought by me :D ??

He bought the .psd for his own use and I didn't give him any permission to sell this to anybody else :D

i can sell what i wish mate,

i have buy this .psd from you and need no Permission to code it.

If you buy a Game in shop you need no Permission from the shop to play it.

How old are you?!

Thats really kiddy style what you are doing (saying here)

I just don't get it.

Deadmau5 bought a one-copy-only design a couple months ago, now he doesn't want it anymore, so he is selling his one-copy-only design.
What's wrong about it? It's not like he's selling copies.

The same way if you buy a DVD in walmart and sell it later, no rights are being violated, 'cause he's selling something that is his.
Selling copies would be a different thing.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

If he paid for it and the dude didn't explicitly say you can NOT resell this shit then he can sell it.

I'll offer $20

On a side note, there goes any chance of me every ordering fuck all from Faizann20.

He bought the .psd for his own use and I didn't give him any permission to sell this to anybody else :D

He doesn't need your permission, since you can't, and you didn't licenced that PSD, did you?

You sold him PSD. Permission to change, or resell is given with PSD. If you didn't wanted him to do that, you should protect it, as not giving him PSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back