For Hire WordPress Problem? I can fix it right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

keito0015

Hello guys.
As I experienced editing codes in WordPress for 2 years. I have knowledge/skills to offer service for some minor and major problem in your WordPress that I can assure you that I can fix it.

List of service that I can fix :

Editing Codes:
- If you have a problems/ errors I can help you to fix it.
(Price starts at 3$)

Editing Design:
- If you want to change/edit the style of your website.
- Customized Theme/Layout.
(Price starts at 3$)

Adding Tweaks/tricks in your WordPress: (Price starts at 3$)
- If you want to add some tweaks/addons in your website I can help you adding it.
- Ex. Automatic add a Featured post in your wordpress without assigning it.
Adding advertisement after the post and adding it above the post.

Service Charge:
Minor Problem/s :
Start at 1$.
Major Problem/s : Start at 3$
. what are you waiting for? hire me now. ^_^

Payment Method:
I only accept Paypal.

Contacts:
Email : keito0015@yahoo.com

Feedback so far :

He is very good in wordpress coding...i got my minor problems done by him in seconds
If you need some editing to your WP site, then i recommend you to hire this guy!
He did an awesome job with my WP template! :)
Thanks keito0015!!

i applied for minor editing, he finished in 5 minutes, now my blog is looking more sexier due to that fix :)
thanks keito0015 for fixing :)

Genuine guy, knows what he is talking about. Thanks

Awesome job done by Keito. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommended :)

i have 3 jobs with Keito , all of them are awesome for me. Yesterday he done good codding on my site. this guy is professional. Highly recommended.

I'm talking with him now to have another codding, at this time, i trust him 100% ;) :) .

Awesome , Awesome , Awesome , i can just say this word: Awesome.

His Job is Really Awesome, i have a very heavy codding on my site , but he do my new job, yup, i offer him AGAIN today and he do it very very well. No my site is really pretty and he done his job very well.

This Guy is really kind, he always here to me and he is professional on codding.

Highly recommended, Thank you Keito.

Last edited:
36 comments
He is very good in wordpress coding...i got my minor problems done by him in seconds
If you need some editing to your WP site, then i recommend you to hire this guy!
He did an awesome job with my WP template! :)
Thanks keito0015!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back