Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
pretty sure i won't pay for a couple of suggestion..

wasn't this you ,paid for a job that last no more then 5 minutes..???

Cattura.png

so your attempt to make me pass for a scammer is a total fail

If i was in you i would review my behaviour, when treating with potential customers.You kept asking more and more money for dims..that what MADE ME ,not you ditch you.

pretty sure i won't pay for a couple of suggestion..

wasn't this you ,paid for a job that last no more then 5 minutes..???

Cattura.png

so your attempt to make me pass for a scammer is a total fail

If i was in you i would review my behaviour, when treating with potential customers.You kept asking more and more money for dims..that what MADE ME ,not you ditch you.
LOL.

The first payment is the only reason I kept working for you. "I have more jobs for you okay?" "I will pay you soon after more jobs."

You tried to accumulate credit, saying you'll pay me after a few more jobs and always had me fixing shit on your shitty half ass broken website.

Good luck to whoever's brave enough to work for crumbs. >.>

is not even possible to reply to you,but i'm having a try..:-=

First of all you'are not at all a good coder.
Second ,my request was just to accumulate jobs, that required you no more then 30 seconds (and you made it twice :-=) to do and then make payment in one instance.Instead you were keeping asking for money for every single dim.

As i said,problem,is all yours and of your behaviour,once again you demonstrate how arrogant you are .

You weren't able to accomplished a job i asked you ,and that's a fact.I would have paid you 50$ as we decided and so you kept asking money for every single fix required..and guess what?? why those fixes where required??? ..because you weren't not even able to fix it properly..so the same problem always respawn...

Kindly after all said, at least, have the good sense to mind your own buisness.

Last edited:
is not even possible to reply to you,but i'm having a try..:-=

First of all you'are not at all a good coder.
Second ,my request was just to accumulate jobs, that required you no more then 30 seconds (and you made it twice :-=) to do and then make payment in one instance.Instead you were keeping asking for money for every single dim.

As i said,problem,is all yours and of your behaviour,once again you demonstrate how arrogant you are .

You weren't able to accomplished a job i asked you ,and that's a fact.I would have paid you 50$ as we decided and so you kept asking money for every single fix required..and guess what?? why those fixes where required??? ..because you weren't not even able to fix it properly..so the same problem always respawn...

Kindly after all said, at least, have the good sense to mind your own buisness.
I'm a bad coder? LOL. Compared to whom?

Of course I wanted payment. You had me fixing your shit every time for 2 weeks. Why would anyone go as far as to code a plugin for you if you haven't even paid them for work already done?

Those fixes were required because of your theme which I suggested that you fix using the plugin, or just change the theme. That's why the same issues always cropped up.

I do have a good sense to mind my business. I'm only warning others as to what they're up against if they're offered to work for you. People should know they'll never get paid so that they don't waste time.

I paid you 5 minutes after you did 10 min of work.
For the rest you were not even able to find a way to resize covers (the plugin you're talking,it wasn't suggested by you)..i applied it myself.LOOOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back