For Hire WordPress Expert at Your Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Hello,

I have offered WordPress support around here for a while now, free and paid. Since I got numerous of people seeing my signature and PMing me asking for my services, I thought, why not make a thread? :)

What can I do for you?

1) Optimize your site's speed. ($20)
I have had previous clients here asking me to speed up their site and each and everyone one of them got exactly what they paid me for, up to 3 times faster site!

2) Customize your site to look/work just the way you want it. ($ Depends on the level of work)
I can pretty much make your blog look and work just the way you want it, I can do complete customizations from A to Z as well.

3) Fix any errors on the site. (Starting at $5)
Everyone runs into errors at some point, I can troubleshoot and fix them for you.

4) PSD to Wordpress or HTML/CSS. (Starting $50)
Responsive and valid HTML/CSS3. Please PM me for previous work if interested.

5) Complete website installation. ($10)
Ever wanted to start a website, but you don't know how? I will install, setup and do what ever you want till you have exactly what you always wanted, the only thing you will do is post.

6) Onsite SEO. (Starting $20)
Onsite SEO is important if you want to get an even higher traffic from search engines, I'll do a full analysis, edit, optimize your site for the keywords best for your niche and advice you on how to carry on from there.

7) Custom Wordpress tempaltes(Starting $100)
Make your website unique with a custom modern design to stand out from the rest, PM me for portfolion.

8) Need something else done? PM ME.
Anything else not included doesn't mean I don't provide it, just PM me with what you need and I'll reply back.

Details:

1) How long does it take to finish a job?
Depends on the job really, usually within 24-72 hours.

2) How can I hire you you?
PM me with the kind of work you need done, please be as specific as possible to avoid any troubles and misunderstanding.

3) Payment methods?
Currently PayPal, bank and Western Union.

4) Future updates?
I will provide you with continuance support if you ever had to update your theme/WordPress installation for 1 month. :)

5) When do I pay you?
I take half upfront to protect me from any scammers around, I'm well trusted here by many people and you got nothing to worry about.

6) Any discounts?
Sure thing, buy 2 packages and get $5-10 off. :)

Why hire me?

Why? simple. I can guarantee you that you will get exactly what you want for a cheap price, try me and you won't regret it, just look at the reviews down below. :).

Last edited:
271 comments
I hired him on March 4th. Made prepayment on March 6th. Haven't heard anything from him since. He hasn't even bothered to confirm receipt of payment despite me specifically asking via PM.

I asked for a refund today. Let's see how this pans out.
I'm just wondering if this post is going to be deleted since RT is a mod here.

@tooshy
no worry just wait a bit he will reply.

Great Service, made a custom theme including code for me. Theme looks nice, was very helpfull with questions and fixed some issues fast.

Nothing to complain.

I wish I could believe that XAXA.
He told me I'd get the design on Tuesday (2 days ago), and reprimanded me for being impatient. My time is valuable and I don't need someone I hire to tell me otherwise and tell me what is and isn't a good TAT. I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago and paid him half as prepayment.

His complete lack of communication, empathy for my time restraints, and for that matter inability to live up to his own time schedule (without even apologizing for being late) is a big no no in my books.
He refused a refund claiming he'd already started working on the theme (that was beginning of this week).
Anyway, I'm now forced to look elsewhere for a designer. I'll just have to write off the prepayment paid to him and will never use his services again (if I dispute the Paypal payment I'll probably get banned since he's a supermod here).

Last edited:
tooshy

Bru he is guru, and he will complete your work and you will be satisfied don't worry as everyone on this life have a life outside this forum so maybe he have family problem or issue bare with him.

I wish I could believe that XAXA.
He told me I'd get the design on Tuesday (2 days ago), and reprimanded me for being impatient. My time is valuable and I don't need someone I hire to tell me otherwise and tell me what is and isn't a good TAT. I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago and paid him half as prepayment.

His complete lack of communication, empathy for my time restraints, and for that matter inability to live up to his own time schedule (without even apologizing for being late) is a big no no in my books.
He refused a refund claiming he'd already started working on the theme (that was beginning of this week).
Anyway, I'm now forced to look elsewhere for a designer. I'll just have to write off the prepayment paid to him and will never use his services again (if I dispute the Paypal payment I'll probably get banned since he's a supermod here).

I actually did apologies for the delay, but in all fairness, you knew I was working on other projects before you made the down payment. Since you hired me knowing that, I had no idea you were in a rush. I mean, who would hire someone occupied with other work? unless they're willing to wait a bit.

A dispute would be unfair here since no deadline was set and the work is done. Nevertheless, apologies again and I will take your suggestions into considerations and update the thread with some modifications to avoid such situations in the future.

PS: Cheers for all the other positive reviews guys, appreciate it. :]

Hello dude i need some one to make a plugin. Logged in users can add download and streaming mirror to an anime episode like animecrazy did, can you do that? And how much?

Also i need a "Light Off" feature but can't manage to install one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back