Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Some videos that I uploaded again yesterday show Error code 232011, they have zero views and I don't think there is any possibility of it being error on my side because my viewers also have same issue, so likely server error. I wouldn't mind cause I can simply reupload, but I hope it doesn't happen to newly uploaded files again in future, if you would like I can also send you links in PM so you can maybe investigate and fix (if it can be fixed if it's related to servers). Anyways, just wanted to say it. :relaxed:

Some videos that I uploaded again yesterday show Error code 232011, they have zero views and I don't think there is any possibility of it being error on my side because my viewers also have same issue, so likely server error. I wouldn't mind cause I can simply reupload, but I hope it doesn't happen to newly uploaded files again in future, if you would like I can also send you links in PM so you can maybe investigate and fix (if it can be fixed if it's related to servers). Anyways, just wanted to say it. :relaxed:
Sure send me the links in pm. Could be encoding/reorganizing if the files between servers.

Also Pm'ed. :relaxed:
Post automatically merged:

My payment is also pending since 04-04 so already more than a week, I feel like that is too much.

Last edited:
dont worry my dear bros wolfstream trusted host ur payment will be fine
but in this days how sad hosts dont afford pay payments fast enough they take long sadly maybe finance problems but just be patient

dont worry my dear bros wolfstream trusted host ur payment will be fine
but in this days how sad hosts dont afford pay payments fast enough they take long sadly maybe finance problems but just be patient
Wasn't worrying, I was just checking.
By the way, no problem, I received payment now.
Thank you. Cheers. :champagne_glass:

Hello Wolfstream

I have a question

Japan is Tier 1, but is there any plan to make South Korea Tier 1?

They are Japan nearby

If not, are there any plans to include it in Tier 2 or 3 or 4?

Thank you Wolfstream

How much profits for countries not mentioned?
0.0005 for these

Hello Wolfstream

I have a question

Japan is Tier 1, but is there any plan to make South Korea Tier 1?

They are Japan nearby

If not, are there any plans to include it in Tier 2 or 3 or 4?

Thank you Wolfstream
Begin to bring us Korea traffic and we will assess based on the results from your traffic. PM me your email so I know what account to review for the Korea traffic. Also did you already start sending a lot of Korea views because I don’t see any influx of Korea traffic for now.

All btc and usdt payment requests were fulfilled today. Please post replies here when you get paid so other respectable uploaders can be made aware that payments do arrive from wolf.
Post automatically merged:

All btc and usdt payment requests were fulfilled today. Please post replies here when you get paid so other respectable uploaders can be made aware that payments do arrive from wolf.
Oh and also we uncovered 3 frauds. They will not be paid. How we uncovered them will not be disclosed however we urge all uploaders to be honest. Fake traffic will be uncovered one way or another.

Last edited:
When asking for payment if it is $10 For USDT, how much do they reach the receiving account? If it is Bitcoin when it is sent and what reference do you have to carry out the conversion?

When asking for payment if it is $10 For USDT, how much do they reach the receiving account? If it is Bitcoin when it is sent and what reference do you have to carry out the conversion?
We use Trustwallet to send. You can probably track the transaction on block explorer but if I had to give you an estimate , if you request $10.23 for example, we will likely send $10 and whatever fee is involved could land you at somewhere between 9-10 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back