Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
If your mkv has subtitles burned on, they’ll show of course. Is that what you meant?
With MKV files it's possible to share the video with mutiple subtitles, so it's not burned into the video but included as subtitles in videofiles.

So for example, i've a video and subtitles of 8 different langugues included. It would be a nice addition if you can use these subtitles in your stream.
Post automatically merged:

Also my FTP isn't working anymore. I uploaded a lot of files, but can't login anymore

Last edited:
With MKV files it's possible to share the video with mutiple subtitles, so it's not burned into the video but included as subtitles in videofiles.

So for example, i've a video and subtitles of 8 different langugues included. It would be a nice addition if you can use these subtitles in your stream.

Also my FTP isn't working anymore. I uploaded a lot of files, but can't login anymore
I will pm you about the ftp issue.

Ftp access issue is resolved.

Last edited:
Consultation, there is a problem with the server because I had some videos and well, it could be that they have been deleted for some reason, although I have not received any notice, it seems strange to me, I think I will not upload much for now because I have not had the best experience, I will still give it opportunity but not so regularly while waiting for it to be more stable in my clear opinion... we all hope for the best for wolf

Consultation, there is a problem with the server because I had some videos and well, it could be that they have been deleted for some reason, although I have not received any notice, it seems strange to me, I think I will not upload much for now because I have not had the best experience, I will still give it opportunity but not so regularly while waiting for it to be more stable in my clear opinion... we all hope for the best for wolf
It was pretty clear some files were lost and we made a change now which will ensure that never happens again. It’s up to you to use us or not. Thanks anyway.

Failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden.
API Problem.
Confirmed API is working fine. It was tested using the browser using a web url like https://wolfstream.tv/api/account/info?key=KEYhere

Made a request for a payout and was banned today.
Before that, all files were deleted and money was stolen from the balance.
After reloading and earning just a ban.
Although all my files continue to earn these good people. Login: Silver1972

Made a request for a payout and was banned today.
Before that, all files were deleted and money was stolen from the balance.
After reloading and earning just a ban.
Although all my files continue to earn these good people. Login: Silver1972
Your videos were posted on a page alongside underage explicit content. This is strictly forbidden. We have made many other payouts today but we will not pay anyone posting on such ridiculous places. Good luck with other hosts.

Your videos were posted on a page alongside underage explicit content. This is strictly forbidden. We have made many other payouts today but we will not pay anyone posting on such ridiculous places. Good luck with other hosts.
Oh and we will make sure your files get deleted shortly as well once we finish our investigation.

Last edited:
Are my videos breaking the rules?
Why do they still continue to work and you earn?
It is difficult to answer these questions?

There we go. @Tango @T.R. Please look in to this users habits and ban him from this entire community if that’s the type of content he hosts/supports by posting other content on such places.
I have been on this forum for five years and if someone sees me as a hindrance to scammers, let them ban me.
It has long been clear that this forum is not the same as it used to be, and many of them left on their own.
I post my content on many forums and don't look at what others have there.No such habit.
And I ask you to delete my videos from your hosting for the third time. Enough to make money on me !!!!

I have been on this forum for five years and if someone sees me as a hindrance to scammers, let them ban me.
It has long been clear that this forum is not the same as it used to be, and many of them left on their own.
I post my content on many forums and don't look at what others have there.No such habit.
And I ask you to delete my videos from your hosting for the third time. Enough to make money on me !!!!
Sorry but anyone who supports CP in any way is completely out of bounds for us to have any relationship with. Best of luck and we hope that you consider the impact of your actions on innocent children globally. You’re consciously choosing to support websites which associate themselves with CP and that behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstance here. Also your videos are directly quite concerning - have some level of self respect and dignity sir.

text is not visible. Please fix

335564704_screenshot-2023-02-12-at-03-50-12-wolfstream.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back